onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What now Norman

tommytunstall

Advert

Smurf has recruited two great football people and true Vale legends. For that I thank him.

Next: leave JR and NA to run all things football related, trust them, don't interfere and leave them alone to gradually turn the club around and get us moving back up the football league. E I E I E I O!

Im pleased about the new team. It will be fantastic to see them both at Vale Park on Saturday and im buzzing already.

Question for Norman. If Aspin only became an option after Saturday how come i was told on Friday that he would announced this week, along with Rudgie? Maybe you said it to cover your ass from approaching a manager still in contract. So to answer the question....What Now Norman. Plain and simple honesty would be a start.

Good luck Aspo and Rudgie

UTV.

Sent from my SM-G950F using the onevalefan mobile app

Big fan of the appointments of both Rudie and Aspo.

However, I don't think hes pulled a worldy. Hes signed up a non league manager and a DOF who was recently made unemployed. Ok hes paid a bit of compo but its not like we've brought in Ainsworth or Coleman.

I think its a sensible appointment and hopefully one where the manager can leave to better things rather than tail between their legs. Norman hasn't done much sensible for a while.

He's not a God though, and isn't forgiven for the mess he created last season.

John Rudge is Port Vale's longest serving manager, who went on to DF at Stoke City for 14 years and then Hull. He left Hull because of new ownership. He is at an age like me when working life is coming to an end and whilst open to a new role it is not essential anymore. So getting him to PV is an achievement.

I get your comments about Coleman and Ainsworth, but Aspin, particularly at Halifax has done well and gained a mass of experience. Finally there is big trust between the two new appointments.

I think this outcome is as good as I could have hoped for.

Big fan of the appointments of both Rudie and Aspo.

However, I don't think hes pulled a worldy. Hes signed up a non league manager and a DOF who was recently made unemployed. Ok hes paid a bit of compo but its not like we've brought in Ainsworth or Coleman.

I think its a sensible appointment and hopefully one where the manager can leave to better things rather than tail between their legs. Norman hasn't done much sensible for a while.

He's not a God though, and isn't forgiven for the mess he created last season.

Bliddyy hell a sensible post on Ovf !!

I must be suffering from an ofd on my medication or is it April first ??

Archived