onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for calm

phizz

Advert

I dont understand all this B*llshit of were where we are because of fans like you reference to supposed happy clappers norman is damned is he does wot the fans want and would still be damned if he doesnt people wanted change last year with page norman fair play wanted try something different for wot ever reason it didnt work but at least he tried i bet none of you keyboard warriors were giving him grief when we were near the top of league one last season?!the only thing i dont understand is why Brown stayed in the summer im sorry he should of gone then!! But for wot ever reason Garlick and Fradley appointed him as manager. Norman was told by the police to stay away for his safety cause of mindless idiots my opinion but the same people gladly want his money for our club. If i was chairman somewhere and fans were threatening me or damaging my property would i help them fans in plowing money into the club no!! I wouldnt im sure Norman knows wot hes done wrong put the fans arnt blameless at all Norman carnt be that much of a bad person Micky Adams is willing to help in out!! Need a meeting with the fans to clear the air and go forward as one but i think it would be too dangerous because of the minority of idiots,thugs

Sent from my LG-H840 using the onevalefan mobile app

'For whatever reason it (Bruno) didn't work'....its bloody clear what the reason was. Smurf made one of the most ridiculous and damaging decisions in our history. He thought, as someone who doesn't know anything about football, that he found a way to cheat the system and make a profit. He was sold snake oil by a chancer agent with a catalogue.

And Micky Adams isn't helping because he really likes and respects Norman, he helping because he's being paid. He's a consultant now.

You remind me of the fans who used to walk by the protesters during v2001's reign giving us grief while the club was given away the con men and was on its way to near extinction.

And I'll add that 99.9% of fans aren't violent and don't condone that.

I actually think Norman,Colin Garlick and others

should be approached by a selected few reps to discuss going forward.Perhaps Jean,Tim,Alan for starters.One ‘protest’ and the shot could really hit the fan,not to mention another massive Police bill,points deduction,club fine etc if it gets out of hand.

Have a think folks.We are all pi55ed off even if we don’t protest.UTV,

'For whatever reason it (Bruno) didn't work'....its bloody clear what the reason was. Smurf made one of the most ridiculous and damaging decisions in our history. He thought, as someone who doesn't know anything about football, that he found a way to cheat the system and make a profit. He was sold snake oil by a chancer agent with a catalogue.

And Micky Adams isn't helping because he really likes and respects Norman, he helping because he's being paid. He's a consultant now.

You remind me of the fans who used to walk by the protesters during v2001's reign giving us grief while the club was given away the con men and was on its way to near extinction.

And I'll add that 99.9% of fans aren't violent and don't condone that.

This.

It always astounds me that some people can't/won't correlate everything that's gone on, as though it all must have been a series of unfortunate events, independent of each other.

It's more sensible in my view to see who he has in place, if a decent appointment then support the team away from this perilous position at the foot of the table, deal with ownership issues when relatively safe we can get away from the relegation threat time is on our side, having said that we need a new manager in place in the next few days we've waited long enough.

It's more sensible in my view to see who he has in place, if a decent appointment then support the team away from this perilous position at the foot of the table, deal with ownership issues when relatively safe we can get away from the relegation threat time is on our side, having said that we need a new manager in place in the next few days we've waited long enough.

If captain chaos hadnt have opened his runaway gob pre match to the media re Aspen, then maybe calm could have prevailed and we waited until Tuesday. His problem is he says one thing one minute, another the next - has no recollection of saying it or indeed who he said it to. He builds up then smashes down. The most erratic ********** of a man ever witnessed in football

If captain chaos hadnt have opened his runaway gob pre match to the media re Aspen, then maybe calm could have prevailed and we waited until Tuesday. His problem is he says one thing one minute, another the next - has no recollection of saying it or indeed who he said it to. He builds up then smashes down. The most erratic ********** of a man ever witnessed in football

Surely you agree the most important thing at the moment is to get clear of relegation

Archived