onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for calm

phizz

Don't believe him when he says he will spend big. He's the biggest liar going. If he's got the money why does he continue to make the cheap option everytime... this won't be any different.

-any owner with half a brain would've realised we needed a decent proven manager in summer not to appoint Brown after he played a huge part on relegating is with his awful tactics and negative play..

But no the cheap option was to carry on with Brown.

Smurf will never ever learn and he needs to go very quickly. This could be the end of the club in the coming months.

Advert

Sorry can't agree with you.

Take a look at the table, take at look at the squad and you want everyone keep calm!.

Let's see how much damage will be done by the time a new manager can have the chance bring a player or two in..

As I said see what evolves in the early part of the week. Abuse at this time is not going to achieve much at all.

Guest TommyMac
Think you don’t understand my point

Look youth, if you think you know something that could in any way be construed as good news, then spill the beans or **** off. Don't come preaching that we should keep calm because you know something the rest of us don't, cos that is only going to pour fuel onto the flames. We're 3rd bottom of the football league with no evidence of any improvement.

Have you seen the comments towards him on Twitter? You'd be surprised what a vicious angry crowd could do, this topic isn't for you, go make a sad happy clapping thread with rep, n you can both go to the game with your plastic rattlers and shout we love smurf

He is about to make one of the most important

Decisions in the clubs history hope the abuse doesn’t distract, he needs the right man in post by Tuesday at least , we cannot afford to

Lose any more ground, if no one in the job by then he’ll must be crazy.

see who comes in , he has the money it seems to spend in January.

Like last January ?

Perhaps he will sell Smith for a small fee, and get in a couple of million from the Hugill clause and give £8.50 to the poor sod who is manager at that time to get a goalkeeper with no league appearances.

As I said see what evolves in the early part of the week. Abuse at this time is not going to achieve much at all.

With respect, abuse, calm, anger, frustration and any other feeling has all been shown over the last 24 months or so.

How’s that worked?

The only ‘calm’ that will be shown now my friend is called apathy.

Have you seen the comments towards him on Twitter? You'd be surprised what a vicious angry crowd could do, this topic isn't for you, go make a sad happy clapping thread with rep, n you can both go to the game with your plastic rattlers and shout we love smurf

He is about to make one of the most important

Decisions in the clubs history hope the abuse doesn’t distract, he needs the right man in post by Tuesday at least , we cannot afford to

Lose any more ground, if no one in the job by then he’ll must be crazy.

He’s already had around half a dozen important decisions in the clubs history and royally ****** them up, regardless of fans reactions.

He shouldn’t be making any kind of a decision at a professional football club.

He’s massively out of his depth and sending us to non league abyss.

Are you ******* thick?

I dont understand all this B*llshit of were where we are because of fans like you reference to supposed happy clappers norman is damned is he does wot the fans want and would still be damned if he doesnt people wanted change last year with page norman fair play wanted try something different for wot ever reason it didnt work but at least he tried i bet none of you keyboard warriors were giving him grief when we were near the top of league one last season?!the only thing i dont understand is why Brown stayed in the summer im sorry he should of gone then!! But for wot ever reason Garlick and Fradley appointed him as manager. Norman was told by the police to stay away for his safety cause of mindless idiots my opinion but the same people gladly want his money for our club. If i was chairman somewhere and fans were threatening me or damaging my property would i help them fans in plowing money into the club no!! I wouldnt im sure Norman knows wot hes done wrong put the fans arnt blameless at all Norman carnt be that much of a bad person Micky Adams is willing to help in out!! Need a meeting with the fans to clear the air and go forward as one but i think it would be too dangerous because of the minority of idiots,thugs

Sent from my LG-H840 using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived