onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Players

WalterJ

Time we all understood that it's the players letting the club down, a lot a better than they are showing but also no passion or commitment. Some like Wilson just here to rest on deck chairs and pick money up, they don't care about us. They are letting us the supporters and managers down. They should realise that if we get relegated then each and everyone of them will be hated by Vale fans. Even the Pope will not escape that, as a senior pro he needs to waken some of these players up!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Do the players know they are playing for their futures.Probably not but really they need to look in the mirror and ask themselves if honestly they are sweating blood for the team.Some of them won't get fixed up with other clubs and better players will be bought in to replace them. Two home games gives them the chance to show they are worth the shirt.

If you work in a job where your bosses am doing the owner are all clueless and lack leadership, would you put in 100%? Not me. That's the problem with the players. They are beaten before the whistle goes.

That being said, are they good enough? We have seen little to nothing to suggest they are.

Roos. Already cost us points.

Wilson. Garbage seemingly. Doesn't want to be here.

Denton. Yes, I'd say he is good enough. Standout player recently.

Kay. Milk turns quicker. What's this about him throwing the captains armband at Smiths feet today?!

Smith. Going backwards in his career.

Anderson. 24 years old. Had more loans than Vale have had off Norman!

Tonge. Slow and pedestrian. Had his day.

ADF. Sheer garbage. The lads been here a year and I've yet to see him contribute to a game.

Worrall. Yes. Definitely good enough.

Barnett. Looks overweight. Doesn't look a threat at all.

Pope. There's pact players. There's players who lack a yard. Then there's Tom. Vale legend but it's sad to see him on a pitch. He looks shot.

That was today's starting 11. The rest aren't great. The problem is that there isn't one aspect of the club, anywhere, that is functioning properly.

I bet even the tea lady can't boil a kettle.

Clubs a joke.

I think you'll find its Smurf who doesn't care about the club and when the boss doesn't care why should anyone else.

The majority of the players are just not good enough.

Wrong, these players should be winning matches they just can't be arsed. Smurth isn't out there playing. We have better players than we had last season or one before, they need discipline and good management. Time the players were taken too task by the supporters not just Smurth bad as he is.

If you work in a job where your bosses am doing the owner are all clueless and lack leadership, would you put in 100%? Not me. That's the problem with the players. They are beaten before the whistle goes.

That being said, are they good enough? We have seen little to nothing to suggest they are.

Roos. Already cost us points.

Wilson. Garbage seemingly. Doesn't want to be here.

Denton. Yes, I'd say he is good enough. Standout player recently.

Kay. Milk turns quicker. What's this about him throwing the captains armband at Smiths feet today?!

Smith. Going backwards in his career.

Anderson. 24 years old. Had more loans than Vale have had off Norman!

Tonge. Slow and pedestrian. Had his day.

ADF. Sheer garbage. The lads been here a year and I've yet to see him contribute to a game.

Worrall. Yes. Definitely good enough.

Barnett. Looks overweight. Doesn't look a threat at all.

Pope. There's pact players. There's players who lack a yard. Then there's Tom. Vale legend but it's sad to see him on a pitch. He looks shot.

That was today's starting 11. The rest aren't great. The problem is that there isn't one aspect of the club, anywhere, that is functioning properly.

I bet even the tea lady can't boil a kettle.

Clubs a joke.

Re Wilson, I think you’re being harsh; I paid extra attention to him last Tuesday on purpose. This is my amateur observation;

His problem is the formation & Worrall. Worrall is the best & most attacking midfielder in our squad. He’s also been playing on the right of the three man midfield & therefore playing in front of Wilson. Because Wilson knows Worrall has to be in the mix up top, he knows he has no cover from him and therefore won’t push forward because there’ll be a huge gap behind his run for the counter.

Guest TommyMac
Re Wilson, I think you’re being harsh; I paid extra attention to him last Tuesday on purpose. This is my amateur observation;

His problem is the formation & Worrall. Worrall is the best & most attacking midfielder in our squad. He’s also been playing on the right of the three man midfield & therefore playing in front of Wilson. Because Wilson knows Worrall has to be in the mix up top, he knows he has no cover from him and therefore won’t push forward because there’ll be a huge gap behind his run for the counter.

And it's Worrall's fault when Wilson plays five yard passes out of play or his passes down the line invariably go out of play?

Time we all understood that it's the players letting the club down, a lot a better than they are showing but also no passion or commitment. Some like Wilson just here to rest on deck chairs and pick money up, they don't care about us. They are letting us the supporters and managers down. They should realise that if we get relegated then each and everyone of them will be hated by Vale fans. Even the Pope will not escape that, as a senior pro he needs to waken some of these players up!

Clueless as per. Pope is one of us. He'll be hurting as much as any Vale fan cos he's a die hard. Unfortunately it's 11 a side so he can only do his bit.

Gormless Norman deserves every last bit of vitriol coming his way as he's the puppet master pulling all the strings. And pulling the wool over the eyes of the gullible.

And it's Worrall's fault when Wilson plays five yard passes out of play or his passes down the line invariably go out of play?

I’m not blaming Worrall, his contribution is one of the few highlights. The whole system leaves players vulnerable and therefore nervous.

Isn't that the job of the right sided centre half to cover when he goes forward. If he doesn't then he's not a wing back and we're playing 5-3-2, ultra defensive.

Clueless as per. Pope is one of us. He'll be hurting as much as any Vale fan cos he's a die hard. Unfortunately it's 11 a side so he can only do his bit.

Today he was utter garbage. Of that there is no debate, even his staunchest fans can't defend that performance. Utterly terrible like 7 others, particularly his mate and captain not fantastic Kay.

Archived