onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The White (Blue) Knight...

Emile

he knows how to 'play' people off against each other and has no regard for protocol and proper procedure (allegedly).

Having been the recipient of many a PM and email from Norman, I will have to disagree.

He certainly may try to play people off against each other

"He knows how to play people off..." is a step too far for Normie.

Advert

Having been the recipient of many a PM and email from Norman, I will have to disagree.

He certainly may try to play people off against each other

"He knows how to play people off..." is a step too far for Normie.

Fair enough, I bow to your experience on this one having never had the exquisite pleasure of any direct or even digital contact with the great one.

There's no hope for you two.

And the others who would welcome him back.

Eventually you will get the club you deserve.

Actually, you've already got it.

Some people just want to watch football, there's nothing wrong with that. All this "club you deserve" is very harsh. Just because we have a platform to discuss like OVF, doesn't give anyone the moral high grounds matter how many posts they write or bold statements they make.

For what it's worth, I think your dedication is admiralable, especially considering the lengths you go to get to games but don't let that passion make you think bad of Vale fans who just want to go and what a match; if it's good, go to the pub and celebrate/ bad go to the pub and moan.

This isn't turning a blind eye to apartheid, it's a bloke messing with a football club that was here long before him and will be here long after.

All of the above though doesn't count for the two WUM's you quoted, ignore those jokers.

One thing I don't understand is why Smurf would be asking fans about their opinion on the return of Horton. Surely if you are going to appoint a new manager, you look at the applicants, interview them and pick the best one? This business of asking fans seems bizarre - it sounds like Norman is very unsure of the way to move the club forward.

It's utterly ridiculous that Norman should even consider asking fans for their opinion......surely he's aware that the only fan he should be asking is REP.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

One thing I don't understand is why Smurf would be asking fans about their opinion on the return of Horton. Surely if you are going to appoint a new manager, you look at the applicants, interview them and pick the best one? This business of asking fans seems bizarre - it sounds like Norman is very unsure of the way to move the club forward.

Or it could be yet another of Smurf's daft games. He talks nothing but a load of 'spherical objects' . The only way he can move the club forward is by clearing off.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Some people just want to watch football, there's nothing wrong with that. All this "club you deserve" is very harsh. Just because we have a platform to discuss like OVF, doesn't give anyone the moral high grounds matter how many posts they write or bold statements they make.

For what it's worth, I think your dedication is admiralable, especially considering the lengths you go to get to games but don't let that passion make you think bad of Vale fans who just want to go and what a match; if it's good, go to the pub and celebrate/ bad go to the pub and moan.

This isn't turning a blind eye to apartheid, it's a bloke messing with a football club that was here long before him and will be here long after.

All of the above though doesn't count for the two WUM's you quoted, ignore those jokers.

That's all very fair, and sometimes I am too harsh on people who don't involve themselves with 'off-the-field affairs'.

However, by the same token, I am always surprised by these same people's exasperations over the state of the club.

Its like the people who don't vote and then moan about the NHS. They're exercising their right to not show an interest in the runnings of the club, and I almost have a bit of envy they can seperate themselves but please don't act surprised and/or angry when things inevitably go wrong. Loads of us warned that the position we're currently in would be a consequence of Smurf's decisions, and yet loads of people who 'just want to watch the football' are suddenly up in arms.

That's all very fair, and sometimes I am too harsh on people who don't involve themselves with 'off-the-field affairs'.

However, by the same token, I am always surprised by these same people's exasperations over the state of the club.

Its like the people who don't vote and then moan about the NHS. They're exercising their right to not show an interest in the runnings of the club, and I almost have a bit of envy they can seperate themselves but please don't act surprised and/or angry when things inevitably go wrong. Loads of us warned that the position we're currently in would be a consequence of Smurf's decisions, and yet loads of people who 'just want to watch the football' are suddenly up in arms.

Trust I have been angry with the running of the club since 2004.

Norman couldn't find his bottom with both hands when he goes to the toilet.

So we have at least scored but an own goal.

Brown said we were struggling to score.

Why won't he learn from his mistakes.

Again we start with 4 centre backs and two recognised full backs on the bench

Goodbye Brown be a man and hand in your resignation tomorrow.

At least you can say you resigned and weren't sacked.

You are the worst Manager in the history of Port Vale.

Archived