onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite - PR expert

Doha

Advert

Actually feeling really embarrassed for our club lately, for numerous reasons, from top to bottom. Going from performances, to interviews (we go again/big week on the training ground/five points off the play-offs, all in one this week!) to all of the infighting & then things like this. Honestly starting to cringe when I see any sort of news or updates about us. So much ammunition for other fans to rip into it's unreal.

Actually feeling really embarrassed for our club lately, for numerous reasons, from top to bottom. Going from performances, to interviews (we go again/big week on the training ground/five points off the play-offs, all in one this week!) to all of the infighting & then things like this. Honestly starting to cringe when I see any sort of news or updates about us. So much ammunition for other fans to rip into it's unreal.

Equally why in my opinion any shot by any other fan is an extremely cheap shot. I often think that these days when I see Stoke fans goading Vale fans. It's like Vale fans mocking Kidsgrove fans (a club I also follow btw) because their ground only holds 4000 etc.

Not quite the view of some on here, but Smurf needs get back down to Vale and sort the immediate on pitch problem out.

The players are way above 2nd bottom of division 4 standard.

Brown needs to go simple, experienced manager in, any club sale will then follow as on pitch issues improve.

Not quite the view of some on here, but Smurf needs get back down to Vale and sort the immediate on pitch problem out.

The players are way above 2nd bottom of division 4 standard.

Brown needs to go simple, experienced manager in, any club sale will then follow as on pitch issues improve.

What remotely suggests to you that Smurthwaite can sort things out? He's best staying well away and leaving it to Garlick, who at least understands Footballing matters

his account on here must have been hacked too as he has PMd me and this line was in the last PM;

"Just for fun someone using my Twitter Acc again never a dull day".

Just for fun, ****

Why pm selected members on here though? Whats that about?

So are we to believe its him, his daughter or some random perspon 'hacking' him again thats using here and the twitter account? Lets say he were hacked, you'd think by now he'd have just deleted the accounts to prevent it happening again.

Its just a totally strange and completely unprofessional episode ..... again.

Why pm selected members on here though? Whats that about?

So are we to believe its him, his daughter or some random perspon 'hacking' him again thats using here and the twitter account? Lets say he were hacked, you'd think by now he'd have just deleted the accounts to prevent it happening again.

Its just a totally strange and completely unprofessional episode ..... again.

I have no idea why, he asked me to email him and in return he would send me some info. I said I would not be emailing him and he shouldn't be sharing any info with fans like myself. Like you say if his accounts had been hacked you'd of thought he would have sorted it, how many times can one person get hacked?

What remotely suggests to you that Smurthwaite can sort things out? He's best staying well away and leaving it to Garlick, who at least understands Footballing matters

It's a shame for Garlick that NS sees him and Brown as one - failure by Brown is failure by Garlick and they both go. That's what he's been writing in his PM's to members of this forum over the last 24 hours.

I have no idea why, he asked me to email him and in return he would send me some info. I said I would not be emailing him and he shouldn't be sharing any info with fans like myself. Like you say if his accounts had been hacked you'd of thought he would have sorted it, how many times can one person get hacked?

It's a shame for Garlick that NS sees him and Brown as one - failure by Brown is failure by Garlick and they both go. That's what he's been writing in his PM's to members of this forum over the last 24 hours.

Part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't wrting pms to random fans on a forum and its someone on a wind up, but thats probably stupid to think that because its happened to often. What a ridiculous situation.

That wasn't him though. He's been hacked, remember.

Archived