onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Charlotteville comments

Paul6754

What? That there is blame on both sides?

I didn't get chance to reply to your and Yukon's blinkered and inaccurate posts on the Charlottesville riot but I'll do it here as you are obviously making reference to it.

There were two sides with opposing views in Charlottesville, the extremes on the right and the left are both odious and disgaceful elements but Youself, Santa and Yukon don't appear to consider incitement to violence and killing Policemen by members of the Black Lives Organization to be odious or disgusting, it doesn't fit with your blinkered agendas.

Also, the far right had a permit to protest as is their right under the first ammendment, the left had no permit and their gathering was illegal.

There were more than enough Police around to prevent the violence but orders were given for the Police to stand down which they did and violence ensued from both sides. The finger is being pointed at the far left, anti-Trump Mayor of Charlotesville as the person who gave the order, whoever did bears a huge responsibility for the events in Charlottesville.

A free speech march is to be held in Boston this weekend, I expect Police presence will be extensive, no stand down orders given and as a result no repeat of the violence seen in Virginia.

Hope you feel good mmaking such a sarcastic and in your own words ridiculous post on such a tragic incident.

Advert

I didn't get chance to reply to your and Yukon's blinkered and inaccurate posts on the Charlottesville riot but I'll do it here as you are obviously making reference to it.

There were two sides with opposing views in Charlottesville, the extremes on the right and the left are both odious and disgaceful elements but Youself, Santa and Yukon don't appear to consider incitement to violence and killing Policemen by members of the Black Lives Organization to be odious or disgusting, it doesn't fit with your blinkered agendas.

Also, the far right had a permit to protest as is their right under the first ammendment, the left had no permit and their gathering was illegal.

There were more than enough Police around to prevent the violence but orders were given for the Police to stand down which they did and violence ensued from both sides. The finger is being pointed at the far left, anti-Trump Mayor of Charlotesville as the person who gave the order, whoever did bears a huge responsibility for the events in Charlottesville.

A free speech march is to be held in Boston this weekend, I expect Police presence will be extensive, no stand down orders given and as a result no repeat of the violence seen in Virginia.

Hope you feel good mmaking such a sarcastic and in your own words ridiculous post on such a tragic incident.

It was a ridiculous post. That was the point. But no more ridiculous than going on about trying to equate a permit with nazi terrorists.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/16/president-trumps-false-claim-that-counter-demonstrators-lacked-a-permit/

My point was that sometimes someone is to blame. In Charlottesville it was nazi's and in Barcelona it is Islamic terrorists. They both should be criticised unconditionally, especially by the president of USA because they both are responsible for about 90% of their domestic terrorism since 9/11.

It was a ridiculous post. That was the point. But no more ridiculous than going on about trying to equate a permit with nazi terrorists.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/16/president-trumps-false-claim-that-counter-demonstrators-lacked-a-permit/

My point was that sometimes someone is to blame. In Charlottesville it was nazi's and in Barcelona it is Islamic terrorists. They both should be criticised unconditionally, especially by the president of USA because they both are responsible for about 90% of their domestic terrorism since 9/11.

God , you're clueless. You have no idea how it works on this side of the big pond. Don't post anymore.

time to go down wayne walkers and bulk order drippin,

I suggested this on another thread awhile ago but it didn't go down well, now Donald's suggesting it...

before all the pc, human rights, do gooders get their keyboards steaming, a serious very serious question to them and any other interested party, what can we do to stop these atrocity's? if we sat round a table with them what would they ask for?, what could we offer them?, would we look weak in their eyes for even trying to appease them?...

So, a instance, if your in a room blindfolded with a poisonous snake, do you take off the blindfold and kill it or just sit there?

so lets get a couple of artics down ww's, get the drippin and start getting serious it might work it might not, if it does we've cleaned the world of something a lot worse than what you get on your shoes down the park, if it dose'nt well at least we did try something outside the box, and we will after find some other solution...

As for our home grown impressionable people, if they are on the security peoples radar then put them in a secure place our (guantanamo bay)until they can be properly screened, too many of the recent ones have been known, but have got past our security.

now lets get it done properly...

It is amazing that a terrorist who murders a girl by driving his car into a group is more despised than a terrorist who shoots dead multiple police men.

I'm not keeping score, I don't see one as worse than the other, they're as equally disgusting and evil. Yet constantly members of this forum will read my posts and somehow twist them in their crazy minds to be sympathetic to racist/nazi agendas. It cannot be further from the truth.

When Trump condemned all bigotry and hatred, I took it to mean all bigotry and hatred.

Leftist crackpots took it to mean that he supports right wing nazi terrorism and condemns left wing heroic peaceful protests.

It's so far removed from reality that it is actually scary.

I bet South Yorkshire police wish they had been led by Trump at the time of the Hillsbrough tragedy - he could have told the Sun there was blame on both sides.

No doubt such a free thinker as the Donald would also have seen that the Argentinians invasion of the Falklands was not only their fault either, and possibly his own forces provoked the bombing of Pearl harbour.

And of course, Trump would have the insight to know that Poland and Czechoslovakia were just as much to blame for WW2 for having the nerve to have borders with Nazi Germany, blame on both sides there too.

I think Donald Trump would call this post "fake news":

http://www.snopes.com/were-police-told-stand-down-charlottesville/

what can we do to stop these atrocity's? .

There is much more that we could do from tighter security to rounding up and deporting to somewhere or locking up everyone we suspect of being involved ..what do we as a liberal democratic civilisation deem acceptable in trying to stop them ?

There is a price to be paid for being a liberal democratic civilisation......it comes with risks and one of those risks is that those who would wish us harm are able to mingle amongst us and do harm. To stop them or to come very close to stopping them we'd have to be less liberal, less democratic and I dare say less civilised.

As a society we have to decide what we want to be and whether what we gain through taking actions to stop them is worth what we lose.

Can someone explain why this statue, which was the cause of all the trouble, was erected in 1924, years after the Civil War had finished and long after Lee himself said he wanted no statues but just to move on? Can someone also explain why a statue was erected to commemorate the bloke who lost the war?

This would back claims made that the local mayor helped to incite the violence. Both parties were there for violence and that's what happened.

Absolute nonsense and misinformation, complete lies - many reports speak of 'older grey-haired churchgoers, mostly white locals on the anti-fascist side, just wanting the filth out of their town.

Amazing how many posts from the far right extremists on here end with 'And that's the truth' or 'and that's what happened' as if that adds to their Dr Goebbels style propaganda.

Archived