onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller to join the board?

Vale

Advert

If you dig for stuff about the aborted takeover at Northampton by former QPR director Andrew Ellis, you'll find that he appointed Terry Fenwick as first team manager and Peter Miller followed him to the Sixfields not long after.

Several months later, when Luton Town were being taken over, Miller managed to blag a consultancy role there while he was still employed by Northampton. He was able to sack Joe Kinnear and interview the hapless Fenwick for the job (he lasted a matter of weeks before being sacked by the Cobblers) but got rumbled before he could do any further damage.

Miller and Fenwick are business partners in the Caribbean and generally follow each other round whatever they do. Which is a bit of a concern if it means that Fenwick will become involved on the footballing side.

Andrew Ellis is now on the board of directors at Glasgow Rangers.

..... and by a pure twist of fate our next game is ...................Northampton

So what's the guy done wrong at Vale? He's bosted with bad teeth. JR and BB were no picture. He's not even here yet and and he's already getting trashed? SV is right, there are a core on here who are just hell bent on trashing everyone and everything.

For someone to chuck £250,000 in to a football club and not your own football club it either has to be

a: not your own money

or

b: I'd have said have a minimum of £5 million down the back of the settee going spare

The same for Deakin, if he can afford to chuck £100,000 into a football club that is not your club you'd have to have a few million knocking about to afford it. You wouldn't chuck your entire bank savings in and I just don't see Deakin has that sort of money

who says it is deakins money...apart from deakin :shifty:

So what's the guy done wrong a Vale? He's bosted with bad teeth. JR and BB were no picture. He's not even here yet and and he's already getting trashed? SV is right, there are a core on here who are just hell bent on trashing everyone and everything.

People are just having a laugh not slagging him off.

When the deal was agreed in the U.S. (Fort Lauderdale), it was agreed Miller would be chairman, so this is all playing out as they planned.

If he doesn't get to be chairman (although its surely a fait accompli)how will this affect "the deal"?

They have us well and trully stitched up.

Wonder where Deakin got his £100k from? can he prove its his own money?

When the deal was agreed in the U.S. (Fort Lauderdale), it was agreed Miller would be chairman, so this is all playing out as they planned.

If he doesn't get to be chairman (although its surely a fait accompli)how will this affect "the deal"?

They have us well and trully stitched up.

Wonder where Deakin got his £100k from? can he prove its his own money?

How do you know this was agreed in Fort Lauderdale? Were you there? Deakin was a director of Birmingham when they were in the Prem. He's not brassic. Why should he have to prove it's his own money? You prove it's not. When I pay my gas bill no one asks me to prove it's my own money. Don't like the bloke but Jesus... conspiracy theories or what? Fort Lauderdale is a long way from where the Vale were BTW.

How do you know this was agreed in Fort Lauderdale? Were you there? Deakin was a director of Birmingham when they were in the Prem. He's not brassic. Why should he have to prove it's his own money? You prove it's not. When I pay my gas bill no one asks me to prove it's my own money. Don't like the bloke but Jesus... conspiracy theories or what? Fort Lauderdale is a long way from where the Vale were BTW.

evidence my dear boy as you ask so nicely..

Archived