onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller to join the board?

Vale

Andrew Ellis is NOT big mates with Melzack, he merely knows him from footballl circles. Lets not put 2 and 2 together and make 5.

Melzack was nothing to do with Little it was our soon to be chairman who requested that.

Ellis is mates with Melzack - you really need to check your facts and info

Advert

Ellis is mates with Melzack - you really need to check your facts and info

Hi x-valiant, I don't want to get into a pantomime routine with you but that is simply not true and is from the horses mouth.

I have checked the facts by speaking to real people not what I read on a message board.

Unless your interpretation of "mates" is different to most peoples then I asure you he is not.

Andrew Ellis is NOT big mates with Melzack, he merely knows him from footballl circles. Lets not put 2 and 2 together and make 5.

Melzack was nothing to do with Little it was our soon to be chairman who requested that.

Andrew Ellis use to be a director at QPR, his Dad was the chairman once at QPR and Ellis tried to buy QPR at the same time Melzack did

Andrew Ellis use to be a director at QPR, his Dad was the chairman once at QPR and Ellis tried to buy QPR at the same time Melzack did

I'm not disagreeing there but that doesn't mean he is mates with melzack?

i have spoken to one of the parties and he has confirmed this, so if the other party(or you ) thinks they are mates then something is wrong on their relationship :)

anyway its all a moot point distracting from the bigger issues here.

More reasons I wont be getting my season ticket this week. Something right fishy going on. Hope my spidey senses are wrong.

I agree, personally I dont want any of them near our club and that incluse Miller!

BB has sold us down the river just because of a personal hatred!

Best for Port Vale my ars3!

I campaigned for change, I got change

The new guys have to be given a chance in my opinion

Now for the record I think its all odd, very odd, but right now we have no choice.

The frightening thing, Deano, is that everyone is in the dark about whats happening. If its all so fantastic then tell us. When does the season ticket offer end? Wonder if there will be an announcement then?

I campaigned for change, I got change

The new guys have to be given a chance in my opinion

Now for the record I think its all odd, very odd, but right now we have no choice.

The campaign was for a change for the better, not to change the board into an untouchable entity.

The campaign was for open, honest dialogue from board to fans, not more lies.

I think we do have a choice, we all have a choice, I'm not saying your choice is wrong, but my choice is to keep hold of my cash until some more answers are forthcoming.

The frightening thing, Deano, is that everyone is in the dark about whats happening. If its all so fantastic then tell us. When does the season ticket offer end? Wonder if there will be an announcement then?

Nick there is loads of odd things, from "there is no 400k" to "well actually there is 400K"

Interesting characters joining us

8 million investment....err not sure how, why or where or even if

Its all very odd, very odd indeed

Archived