onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller to join the board?

Vale

Good to see not to many negative posts on this thread,I to received my letter to vote this moanin and I will vote for Miller to join the board with my 100 shares.Yes I know it wont make any difference if I vote or not as Miller will get the nod with or without me,

Not digging just want to understand why you came to your decision? Is there any bumf on him, haven't been home yet.

Advert

I know a couple of bits that I can’t say but in the main I’m in the same boat as everyone else – but I have a real positive feeling about the way events will start to pan out.

Mmm interesting that you know more than many of the shareholder's.

Obviously I’m not privy to the details,

I know a couple of bits that I can’t say

A statement with a contradiction in it:unsure:

How you doing Bungling Bill,been out and splashed the cash on a PC have you?

Or has someone forgot to end a post with - tic tok?

Has bought £250K in shares and has "a wealth of football experience from both home and abroad" What more do you want?

A history of what this experience is, where he has worked and where he has succeeded and what his hopes are at becoming a director of Port Vale. I wouldn't vote for a politician who only says "I have a wealth of experience in politics", I'd want to know what he brings and what his achievements have been .

£250k is welcome of course, but surely we are not that daft to vote purely on this, are we?

Obviously I’m not privy to the details, I attended the game as a guest of the directors, as I did the Rotherham game last week, wined and dined with them before and after and I must say I find both Perry and Peter very smart, astute people who know their football inside out. Indeed when we watched both the Liverpool v Everton and Crawley games on the directors TVs prior to each game there knowledge was better than mine – and I know my stuff.

I know a couple of bits that I can’t say but in the main I’m in the same boat as everyone else – but I have a real positive feeling about the way events will start to pan out.

Who were you sitting next to at the Rotherham game, Camden??

Not digging just want to understand why you came to your decision? Is there any bumf on him, haven't been home yet.

I beleave we are moving into a new era of PVFC and I want to be part of it,as a shareholder I will still vote for what I beleave, even though its only a token vote,for what I hope is for the benefit of PVFC ,I have no bumf on anyone.

I beleave we are moving into a new era of PVFC and I want to be part of it,as a shareholder I will still vote for what I beleave, even though its only a token vote,for what I hope is for the benefit of PVFC ,I have no bumf on anyone.

I hope you are right. I was trying to ascertain what he brings other than a good wedge of (I presume his) cash, no one has answered that yet.

I have read my notes from the club and there's no information on him.

I hope you are right. I was trying to ascertain what he brings other than a good wedge of (I presume his) cash, no one has answered that yet.

I have read my notes from the club and there's no information on him.

There was a lot of background info about him on the club website when they announced he had brought shares.

Thanks George, although I would have thought this information should have been included in today's post.

Info:

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10381~2467487,00.html

I have yet to receive anything in the post (understandably) but if they did not include the same information as was posted on the website on September 30 that is certainly an omission. You can't assume that shareholders all have internet access.

Archived