onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller to join the board?

Vale

spill matey what have we got to get excited about

Obviously I’m not privy to the details, I attended the game as a guest of the directors, as I did the Rotherham game last week, wined and dined with them before and after and I must say I find both Perry and Peter very smart, astute people who know their football inside out. Indeed when we watched both the Liverpool v Everton and Crawley games on the directors TVs prior to each game there knowledge was better than mine – and I know my stuff.

I know a couple of bits that I can’t say but in the main I’m in the same boat as everyone else – but I have a real positive feeling about the way events will start to pan out.

Advert

Having attended the Gillingham game with Perry, Mike and Peter I have nothing but a sense of excitement as to what lays ahead in the future for Vale.

Hopefully we can all let bygones be bygones and united behind the new regime, the futures looks very bright indeed :yes::yes:

Are you Hooper or Melzack?

Having attended the Gillingham game with Perry, Mike and Peter I have nothing but a sense of excitement as to what lays ahead in the future for Vale.

Hopefully we can all let bygones be bygones and united behind the new regime, the futures looks very bright indeed :yes::yes:

Why dont they want any supporters over 60?

Obviously I’m not privy to the details, I attended the game as a guest of the directors, as I did the Rotherham game last week, wined and dined with them before and after and I must say I find both Perry and Peter very smart, astute people who know their football inside out. Indeed when we watched both the Liverpool v Everton and Crawley games on the directors TVs prior to each game there knowledge was better than mine – and I know my stuff.

I know a couple of bits that I can’t say but in the main I’m in the same boat as everyone else – but I have a real positive feeling about the way events will start to pan out.

when dining with Perry never mention 400,000, that number really confuses him

Where in Camden do you live (assuming you do) CV and any decent boozers you recommend?

Hopefully we can all let bygones be bygones and united behind the new regime,

Forgive and forget eh?....Mmmm... Its not something I do personally... or get behind a board of directors... but each to their own... is it an everyone thing or just selected people? Would bratt? oliver? jackson? be included.

Archived