onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown and Garlick on Radio at 6

werstayinup

We were 6 points clear of relegation when Bruno left (possibly 9 and games in hand).Stop making Bruno the scapegoat as Brown had from Dec 24th to keep us up.Oh I forgot he inherited Bruno's signings and signed 7 of his own players. He didn't sign a striker when it was obvious we were not scoring goals.

Then he signed 2 more keepers when we already had 3.According to your logic Smurf did us a favour giving Brown the job in January then extending his contract.The list of mistakes is endless but you still think he does a good job.He,s had his chance and blew it.

Where in ANY of my posts do I say he does a good job .

I put the blame on Smurf and Ribeiro even Brown to some extent . But Brown inherited a 5hit squad ,who were not fit, smurf sold off Alnwick and Grant and we lost Jones to a bigger club . Do you honestly think that if Bruno had of carried on we would have stayed up . Because I honestly think that if Brown had Alnwick ,Grant ,and Jones , we would DEFINATELY have stayed up . SO I WILL SAY IT AGAIN ,Iam prepared to give any Vale manager a chance. A season with his OWN team . YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT.

.......Gosh you are in denial that Bruno had anything to do with us getting relegated. " stop making Bruno the scapegoat " unbelievable . New season tomorrow and BROWN is our manager get over it for gods sake,

Advert

We were 6 points clear of relegation when Bruno left (possibly 9 and games in hand).Stop making Bruno the scapegoat as Brown had from Dec 24th to keep us up.Oh I forgot he inherited Bruno's signings and signed 7 of his own players. He didn't sign a striker when it was obvious we were not scoring goals.

Then he signed 2 more keepers when we already had 3.According to your logic Smurf did us a favour giving Brown the job in January then extending his contract.The list of mistakes is endless but you still think he does a good job.He,s had his chance and blew it.

You and the other Brown-hating clown always forget to mention that narly all Bruno's points before Xmas last year were due to Jones goals, Alnwicjk's svaes and Grant's midfield abilities - all of which were taken away.

Alnwick alone probably gained Vale 8 or 9 points or even more - but go on, rewrite history when you should be looking forward to the n Port Vale and success in a new season under a strong, hard-working and dedicated management team.

Surprise surprise next one will be Adam Yates really exciting.

That makes your magic 15 number doesnt it?

You still havent explained where your number of 9 (inclusive of youth team) came from... or is that because it was ********

Brilliant day today. Brown may or may not be the right answer. No one knows until he gets to work with players who play his system.

Being asked to turn around a work shy bunch of players that don't play the way you work with a minimal budget in January (We have heard many times how players like Eagles and Bikey were on next to nothing) must have been a nightmare.

If he fails now, its on Browny... But to write him off for failing to turn around a sinking ship is laughable.

You and the other Brown-hating clown always forget to mention that narly all Bruno's points before Xmas last year were due to Jones goals, Alnwicjk's svaes and Grant's midfield abilities - all of which were taken away.

Alnwick alone probably gained Vale 8 or 9 points or even more - but go on, rewrite history when you should be looking forward to the n Port Vale and success in a new season under a strong, hard-working and dedicated management team.

Who got us relegated last season.

Surprise surprise worst kept secret at Vale Park.

Tonge and Yates on the same day is Cicelia his next signing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand ignore:

Martino Knockavelli

REP

Erniemoss

When trying to wind people up or not back down from an obvious losing position becomes your reason for being...

Life is too short Ernie.

Ernie I think you are a sjoke fan on a wind up, it's getting boring so go back to the bloatcake mate.

Another happy clapper Brown noser hope you have to eat your words when we get relegated to the conference.One of us will be proved wrong by Christmas and I don't think it will be me. Hope your prayers are answered with the Tonge and Yates signings.

Surprise surprise worst kept secret at Vale Park.

Tonge and Yates on the same day is Cicelia his next signing.

Isn't that a record by Simon & Garfunkel.

Feel pretty good with the squad now been assembled, shame we couldn't get Neymar but no doubt he would have been a waste of money to some.

Ernie.

Really on the eve of the season you are spreading doom and gloom. Give Brown a chance for gods sake. I bet we won't hear from you if we are winning games , but as soon as we lose a couple you will be on here spreading your bile.

I bet your boss gave you a chance even though your workmates think you are toss at what you do .

Archived