onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017 pt 3 - Winners and losers

Aussie Rules

Reports saying May will go before the end of the year at latest, and another election to look forward to.

Brexit must be in doubt again now, some very important and senior people are beginning to sense that there is no longer a majority for it.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-tusk-warns-of-no-deal-on-brexit-negotiations-as-hung-parliament-throws-uk-into-political-turmoil/ar-BBCl0Qw?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=ientphttp://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-tusk-warns-of-no-deal-on-brexit-negotiations-as-hung-parliament-throws-uk-into-political-turmoil/ar-BBCl0Qw?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=ientp

That article doesn't back up what you say Dappy- Fake News!

Brexit would only have been in doubt in the case of a coalition with an anti-Brexit stance eg the SNP. Your article is just about delays

Advert

wire-740037-1497017425-173_634x422.jpg

Why are they clapping?!?! What do they have to applaud? The most jaw-dropping political own-goal of our times and they ******* clap her in?! A friend pointed out that you can't tell from the photo how fast the applause was. Maybe it was r e a l l y s l o w.

They may be clapping Hobbs, but their smiles look very wishy-washy :yes:

They get a little lovlier every day.

What is a genuine shame is that many decent, honest and 'nice' people vote Conservative without knowing these things.

At the other end of the spectrum are posts like the one yesterday that said disabled people are lucky to get benefits and the other one that 99 per cent of claims were fraudulent. Then one of the goons posted that ATOS aren't doing the PIP assessments any more, and I actually saw a letter from them to a friend who has to go and see them in a couple of weeks !

They just tell outright lies on here, and the if you say anything, the posts are amended or removed.

I'm the goon who said ATOS don't do assessments anymore.I'll clarify,not in this area for PIP.

They could be working under the assumption that if coming 2nd in a first past the post race is a win then being 1st must be better... totally wrong of course... because neither got past the post

In fact winning 3 trophies and qualifying for the Champions

League group stages is not as good as finishing 4th in the league and not qualifying for the group stages.

You just can't win can you?

#timfarronmustbeprimeminister

Just seen the front pages of all the main papers on TV - and they all slam may and say what a disaster it was for the Tories. It is only what you earlier called the ****** on here who would disagree.

Even the Sun and Express admit she's 'had her chips'. Hope there was some rare steak with them to tuck into back in that ********.

Do you not like May?

Bless me, the 'Tories in a coalition with the DUP (10 seats- approx 290,00 votes).

I wonder what Ian Paisley (R.I.P 2014) would have made of this historic 'King-maker' moment.

Where there's a will there's a way Barry.Ian Paisley jnr is part of the DUP,I'm sure he'll be having a laugh somewhere.I'm surprised Corbyn hasn't asked Sinn Fein to join in.'Friends' of his ,I believe.Similar story re seats in Scotland.Less than 1 million voted for SNP to get 32 seats.Has Sturgeon formed her coalition of ***** yet.She said she would do a deal with any party to get the Tories out or has she resigned?Again,I quite understand that Labour MEMBERS have problems with arithmetic but ,sorry,even with the Tories having a poor campaign,they still ****** on Labour.Funny old game this politics.

Irish politics is crook, you have the DUP and Sinn Fein. The DUP started off avoiding any links to terrorist factions and Ian Paisley did more for the peace process than any Labour politician but the party had no support, so towards the end of the peace process they joined up with the loyalist movement to compete with the republican Sinn Fein, that is when they started to obtain support and votes.

The Irish will only ever side with one party, either loyalist or republican, it's a totally different ball game over there and will never change. I hate it but as long as Northern Ireland is part of the UK we have to try and understand and work with them a lot more than we have in the past.

Irish politics is crook, you have the DUP and Sinn Fein. The DUP started off avoiding any links to terrorist factions and Ian Paisley did more for the peace process than any Labour politician but the party had no support, so towards the end of the peace process they joined up with the loyalist movement to compete with the republican Sinn Fein, that is when they started to obtain support and votes.

The Irish will only ever side with one party, either loyalist or republican, it's a totally different ball game over there and will never change. I hate it but as long as Northern Ireland is part of the UK we have to try and understand and work with them a lot more than we have in the past.

Paisley was one of the most vile and bigoted politicians in the modern era. A Christian hate preacher. I think you're trying to rewrite history. His hatred goes back to the 40's and 50's. He was justifying the burning down of catholic homes in the 60's. A truly nasty man.

Paisley was one of the most vile and bigoted politicians in the modern era. A Christian hate preacher. I think you're trying to rewrite history. His hatred goes back to the 40's and 50's. He was justifying the burning down of catholic homes in the 60's. A truly nasty man.

Not saying he's a nice person but he was more instrumental in bringing the peace process together than any British politician.

Initially like Gerry Adams he was against any peace process and stood in the way of peace processes but was a key player in the final stages of the peace process taking place.

It will be interesting to see how Sinn Fein take the news of the DUP joining the Conservatives. I hope it doesn't kick off again over there, we have got to tread very carefully.

Not all his fault Andy,he had anger management problems.From birth.I blame the parents.When he appeared on TV you could hear /tell his voice a mile away.

Not saying he's a nice person but he was more instrumental in bringing the peace process together than any British politician.

Initially like Gerry Adams he was against any peace process and stood in the way of peace processes but was a key player in the final stages of the peace process taking place.

It will be interesting to see how Sinn Fein take the news of the DUP joining the Conservatives. I hope it doesn't kick off again over there, we have got to tread very carefully.

Possibly a visit to the house from Adams?

Archived