onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017 pt 3 - Winners and losers

Aussie Rules

It's not stupid at all. I'm aware that we didn't actually 'win' but the braying fools on here who constantly posted about him having zero chance and how Labour faced a wipe out do look stupid today. 40% of the population turned up and voted for this 'unelectable' man. Unprecedented swing to Labour (from start of campaign) for this 'unelectable' man. 72% youth turnout for this 'unelectable' man. So, whilst it is TM who is off to speak to the Queen, it still feels apt to tell the likes of REP, Johnny Aitch and the assorted goons who were posting stupid tory songs to shove their slurs up their botties.

You are simply daft in the head.

Instead of being wrapped up in your own propaganda actually try reading other people's views. It's a good result for the country, especially for those of us that aren't fascinated by the two main parties, both of whom who I nor those that voted had enough faith in to vote

Pray for Jezza, pray for May, pray for Diane!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

THIS IS CUT AND PASTED AND I AM NOT CLAIMING THESE WORDS AS MY OWN. OK?!

The DUP:

Jim Wells - Health Minister. Said kids with gay parents more likely to be abused. Said foetuses the 'ultimate victim' in rape pregnancies.

Ian Paisley Jr. - Described being 'repulsed' by homosexuals. Claimed over £1million in expenses over five years.

Jim Shannon - Claimed most expenses of any MP in Westminster in 2015: £205,798, excluding travel costs.

Emma Pengelly - Daughter of a convicted loyalist terrorist. Voted against equal marriage and opposes extending the Abortion Act to NI.

Iris Robinson - Had an affair with a man she knew since he was 9 years old and was ' a mother to'. Procured £50k in loans for him.

Peter Robinson - Defended preacher who described Islam as the 'spawn of Satan'. Said he'd trust a Muslim 'to go to the shops for him'.

Paul Givan - Supports business right to discriminate against gays on religious grounds. Brought motion to get creationism taught as science.

Gregory Campbell - Openly mocked the Irish language in NI Assembly. Supports bringing back the death penalty. Jokes about hunger strikers.

Sammy Wilson - Agreed with man who said 'get the ethnics out'. Openly stated climate change is a myth while he was environmental minister.

Edwin Poots - Believes Earth is 6000 yrs old. Wanted to extend the gay blood donation ban to people who have sex "with somebody in Africa".

Paul Girvan - Said that all scrap metal dealers should be armed with guns to protect themselves from "gypsies".

Tom Buchanan - Told a room full of children that homosexuality is 'an abomination'. Opposes gay adoption and gay blood donation.

Mervyn Storey - Young earth creationist, wants intelligent design taught in schools. Opposed Ulster Museum exhibit on evolution.

Nigel Dodds - Attended funeral of UVF commander John Bingham: A man responsible for illegally smuggling arms to loyalist forces from Canada.

Arlene Foster - Leader of the DUP. Oversaw the RHI scandal which indebted the NI economy to £500m over next 20 years. The RHI scandal led to calls for Foster to resign as First Minister, which she said were from 'misogynists and chauvinists'. The RHI scandal led to the resignation of Martin McGuinness, the collapse of the NI Executive, and no unionist majority in the NI Assembly."

What was it? Coalition of chaos? Terrorist sympathisers?

What a lovely bunch. Its a wonder anyone in the Repubic or Ireland wanted to unify and inherit that lot - or perhaps they were going to deport them so we get them, add in Michael Gove, Boris and Philip Hammond and they could all go to Jimmy Savile's for tea and feel at home.

Ha ha! A couple of days ago, I mentioned the tories winning being a Pyrrhic victory. I didn't know the ******* half of it! I genuinely thing the best thing for that scummy, filthy, vile party of selfish onanists would be to stand down and try and get Labour et al to deal with whatever comes next. They are utterly and deliciously ******! People said that the Labour front benches are devoid of talent... Who could replace May?! Boris? Gove? Javid? Hunt? The only 'decent' candidate would be Rudd and her tiny majority would preclude her from doing that IMO.

That would be the same New Labour who won 3 successive elections and won in 1997 on a 10% swing, winning 418 seats and scoring 43.2% of the popular vote. Tony Blair knew how to win, he turned Labour around. If it hasn't been for the massive mistake to go into Iraq, he would be hailed as one of Labour's finest Prime Ministers.

The Conservatives increased their vote share, increased their number of votes and had their best number of votes since 1979, yet still lost seats. Only 1% less than Labour in 1997 but 100 seats less.

winning doesn't make you right

popularity isn't justification for having no principles

I'm just loving how the whole background is 'blue' when quoting previous posts. Still proud to be a Tory ( just not quite as proud as I was before 10 p.m. last night )

Genuine question (ignore my snidey earlier comments): how do you see things panning out over then next 12 months?

Did you know this, D@P? (It's from Wiki about the tory who lost her seat in Kensington and Chelsea tonight)

Borwick was reselected as the Conservative candidate for the Kensington constituency at the 2017 general election.[38] She lost the seat to Labour by 20 votes. The winner was declared nearly 24 hours after polls closed because three recounts were necessary. After the second recount, officials sent staff home to rest.

The British press reported in the run-up to the election that Borwick, being acquainted with the incumbent Prime Minster Theresa May, was influential in the decision to remove from the Conservative manifesto the party's previous pledge of a total ban on ivory trading.

Did you know this, D@P? (It's from Wiki about the tory who lost her seat in Kensington and Chelsea tonight)

They get a little lovlier every day.

What is a genuine shame is that many decent, honest and 'nice' people vote Conservative without knowing these things.

At the other end of the spectrum are posts like the one yesterday that said disabled people are lucky to get benefits and the other one that 99 per cent of claims were fraudulent. Then one of the goons posted that ATOS aren't doing the PIP assessments any more, and I actually saw a letter from them to a friend who has to go and see them in a couple of weeks !

They just tell outright lies on here, and the if you say anything, the posts are amended or removed.

I dont see how brexit can be in doubt 82.4% voted for the main 2 and both were in favour of brexit all be it from different angles.... if either party reneges on that it could cause serious issues... however you spin it openly defying the will of the people is a dangerous precedent to set.

The sensible but unacceptable thing to do is for tories and labour to form a government together... dont laugh.

The worst thing that could happen for labour is that may goes and is replaced by someone a lot stronger.

I suspect that there will be more than one reshuffle... at least one on each side... the problem being there are few on either side with enough charisma to go into the next inevitable election and carry the flag, whatever the colour.

wire-740037-1497017425-173_634x422.jpg

Why are they clapping?!?! What do they have to applaud? The most jaw-dropping political own-goal of our times and they ******* clap her in?! A friend pointed out that you can't tell from the photo how fast the applause was. Maybe it was r e a l l y s l o w.

They could be working under the assumption that if coming 2nd in a first past the post race is a win then being 1st must be better... totally wrong of course... because neither got past the post

They get a little lovlier every day.

What is a genuine shame is that many decent, honest and 'nice' people vote Conservative without knowing these things.

At the other end of the spectrum are posts like the one yesterday that said disabled people are lucky to get benefits and the other one that 99 per cent of claims were fraudulent. Then one of the goons posted that ATOS aren't doing the PIP assessments any more, and I actually saw a letter from them to a friend who has to go and see them in a couple of weeks !

They just tell outright lies on here, and the if you say anything, the posts are amended or removed.

Posts are only amended or removed if they a judged to breach the rules of the forum... you know that david

If the system was as arbitrary as you seem to think there is a possibility you would not be posting at all.

Before you go off about threats etc... its just common sense

I think the coalition is a car crash waiting to happen... there are to many variables to predict when it will happen but I dont think it will be a long trip down leafy lanes meandering through the countryside... more a race around spaghetti junction.

Democracy eh?...

Archived