onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Second bidder ( Kevin Jones Consortium)

Santa

NEVER' date=' some people with agendas chose to make up their own version. [b']End of story as it's boring even me now [/b]

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

When I fed that into the translator app it came back with

'REP has made himself look an even bigger fool than usual on here this time so deigns that no one else shall post about it any more'.

Advert

Can anyone provide one thing about the Jones bid/plan that is superior to the Synectics bid/plan?

Bringing back Horton does not count.

Ive seen nothing that suggests it isnt a big boys toy adventure.

Jobs for the old boys and possibly new... seems they have spent the budget before its even set and havent done any homework... except state they will match bids with synectics.

Certainly some truth in that' date=' I've never actually fallen out with anyone I've employed and then ultimately had to let go but you never know what they may say behind your back.[/quote']

Have you ever been let go from a job for spending all day on the internet?

Brilliant thanks, good news that they are talking about getting good will back into the fan base and that they don't need to borrow although it will be interesting to understand the ways they are considering funding the purchase as she mentions.

One thing that does have a question mark about it is the budget for next season. I'm not happy with the way Garlick and Fradders and now they are saying we could be competitive next season. There is little or nothing to be scared of as the bigger teams have been promoted so we should certainly be at the top end especially if our budget is.

Good interview with all the right answers but not a massive amount of substance in terms of specifics. Have the same questions been asked of Manorshop?

Let me get this straight. You're a Vale fan, you've spent the weekend arguing on here with people re Synectics, insinuated they're dishonest etc and yet...you've only just read the whole article published almost 4 days ago? I've never been more convinced of your WUM status.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Let me get this straight. You're a Vale fan, you've spent the weekend arguing on here with people re Synectics, insinuated they're dishonest etc and yet...you've only just read the whole article published almost 4 days ago? I've never been more convinced of your WUM status.

For the MILLIONTH TIME at no point have I ever said they are dishonest, stop trying to change my words. I said they hadn't told the full story in their first interview with regards to their bid.

I've never been more convinced you need to buy a flagpole

bad staff tend to leave with a chip on their shoulder and a flea in their ear.... so their opinion becomes slightly irrelevant unless you know their work history

I agree. I would take both comments I have received (I've known both people I asked for years, it's not just random people) with a pinch of salt. Alan is correct that it is extremely important what customers say, but after the huge turnover in staff the club has had over the years, I do feel that what staff feel about senior management/owners is interesting in that we can see whether problems we know the club has had will continue or cease. We need good people to join the club to fill positions of expertise and to stay with the club a long time, not to walk out after several months like has happened in the past.

For the MILLIONTH TIME at no point have I ever said they are dishonest, stop trying to change my words. I said they hadn't told the full story in their first interview with regards to their bid.

I've never been more convinced you need to buy a flagpole

Huge apologies, you didn't say they've been dishonest, you've said they've not been honest.

Thanks James. Smurfs flagpole comment was weird when he made it, it's even worse when used in that context 😂

Well we have two bidders and both will surely be only making their opening bid, this is the way business works and both want it for as little as possible. I think it will go for about £1.75 million that way Smurth will get some of his money back. If he really considers he has made the mistakes he should get on with it immediately so that new owners get in to plan for next year. They should also think of keeping Colin Garlick in position and indeed the football management team we have now. There's a lot of management dross out there that we don't want.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Archived