onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Sold Up?

Smallthorne Dog

They are our local rivals, they are bound to take the **** as some of our fans do out of them.

I am talking about Martino laughing on there about winding Vale up

We have a terrible reputation mainly because of a small bunch of idiot fans if you look on other forums.

The reputation I am talking about is nothing to with fans more to do with players being asked to join the club especially during the window I know of one who laughed when aske if he would come to the club

We are never mentioned when terrible owner clubs are mentioned, it's normally Coventry, Orient and Blackpool and even the latter are on an upward curve on the pitch anyway.

Its only a matter of time

Advert

Brown isn't a coward' date=' he's just a crap football manager who was an excellent player, we've had loads of those.[/quote']

Twisting comments again, the owner, your mate is the coward if he hasn't told Brown he's out of a job.

If hes out of the job he should be told properly and announced through a club statement.

Twisting comments again, the owner, your mate is the coward if he hasn't told Brown he's out of a job.

If hes out of the job he should be told properly and announced through a club statement.

Your mate Hitler is better prepared to chose the next manager. Let's just pray he goes for someone experienced.

I agree in hindsight Brown was a bit of a coward himself yesterday when he tried to blame the foreign players and overlooked his crocks and crap players he's brought in.

Your mate Hitler is better prepared to chose the next manager. Let's just pray he goes for someone experienced.

I agree in hindsight Brown was a bit of a coward himself yesterday when he tried to blame the foreign players and overlooked his crocks and crap players he's brought in.

He wasn't calling Brown a coward, that was aimed at Martino for logging off before answering his question.

Hopefully he has sold up and we get the news this week.

I'd perhaps give Brown an opportunity with us next year. I was thinking about it on the way home and he has been stuck with a completely **** squad. I know Jan was a disaster but again, I can't help but think most of the bad things that happened weren't down to him. Give him a summer to build a team, and see how we go next year.

Ive noticed you spend all your time deliberately misquoting Vale fans to attract attention, what a sad life, davidatpreston is right about you.

He wasnt a coward yesterday. He was bang on the money. The squad built was ******* ****. Proper ******* ****. Not just the foreigners but also the likes of Hooper & Kelly. ******* absolute ******* who dont give a ****.

A squad built by Brown, I believe wouldn't have that type of absolute cunters in it.

Fair enough. My comments stand over Brown though' date=' that was cringeworthy not least as he was involved with the appointment process and has been fully complicit throughout the season.[/quote']

I doubt he had any involvement in the summer. January yes, but how much can actually be achieved in Jan with **** all money? He was never going to replace the quality that was allowed to depart.

Ive noticed you spend all your time deliberately misquoting Vale fans to attract attention, what a sad life, davidatpreston is right about you.

I've noticed you never have anything positive to say and deliberately misunderstand people for your own agenda. DAP has never been right about anything in his life, he's a **** 🙈

I do see you've taken to his trick of name checking other posters in posts they are completely unrelated to, how small minded.

He wasnt a coward yesterday. He was bang on the money. The squad built was ******* ****. Proper ******* ****. Not just the foreigners but also the likes of Hooper & Kelly. ******* absolute ******* who dont give a ****.

A squad built by Brown, I believe wouldn't have that type of absolute cunters in it.

The sad thing is he brought Hooper back. I think we can all agree the last three managers and their player choices have been in the main pretty horrific.

Archived