onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Sold Up?

Smallthorne Dog

It is still expected to go through. Port Vale will start next season with a Four man board. Fradley to Chair it, Norman, Pritchard and another who it's unfair to name as it's not been confirmed.

In which case why name Fradley & Pritchard but not the 4th member of the board?

Advert

Ok. I'm sorry to have asked such a difficult question.

They were mentioned in the thread (which is about Smurthwaite selling the club) by me, but it seems that you either don't know the answer or don't want to tell me the answer to my question.

Its neither actually. I just don't think they are relevant to this discussion, i'm sorry if that seems so difficult for you to grasp.

What if Robbie Williams said he was taking over. Would you also ask the same question. You are a bigger wind up merchant than Martino in my opinion.

No I wouldn't to be honest. And I wouldn't really be asking the question if Synectics Solutions were taking over either.

I'm just pointing out the quite blatant hypocrisy.

As for being a wind up merchant, there's a bit of that if I'm deadly honest, but I have zero inside information and so the only thing I can go off is the holes and hypocrisy and the lack of evidence in many posts on this website. I accept when I am wrong too which is pretty rare on this website.

I think we're getting a little hung up on this 'Football Experience' thingy. It doesn't matter how much experience any Club owner has as long as they are sensible enough to bring in someone who can competently run the day-to-day aspects. Smurthwaite, due to his inflated ego, spectacularly failed to do this and relegation has been the result. If he, or indeed anyone, were to employ someone with suitable credentials, we would not be going round in circles discussing it

No I wouldn't to be honest. And I wouldn't really be asking the question if Synectics Solutions were taking over either.

I'm just pointing out the quite blatant hypocrisy.

As for being a wind up merchant, there's a bit of that if I'm deadly honest, but I have zero inside information and so the only thing I can go off is the holes and hypocrisy and the lack of evidence in many posts on this website. I accept when I am wrong too which is pretty rare on this website.

What hypocrisy? Fradley has never ran a business fullstop it appears, Synectics owners run a fairly successful local company with a decent track record for anyone to see. Bit of a difference between the 2

Its neither actually. I just don't think they are relevant to this discussion, i'm sorry if that seems so difficult for you to grasp.

So you do know the answer then, and therefore you simply don't want to tell me the answer? Very strange reply.

I'll leave it there because I think I've proven my point.

I think we're getting a little hung up on this 'Football Experience' thingy. It doesn't matter how much experience any Club owner has as long as they are sensible enough to bring in someone who can competently run the day-to-day aspects. Smurthwaite, due to his inflated ego, spectacularly failed to do this and relegation has been the result. If he, or indeed anyone, were to employ someone with suitable credentials, we would not be going round in circles discussing it

Assuming that Smurf would listen to and take advice from such a person.

Archived