onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Blue Sky - where from?

Alan Baker

If there is any link then why deny it? It can't really be a problem if the the BSI deal is so much better.

Perhaps it has something to do with who set the deal up and the need to make it look separate?

I don't begin to believe I understand what's gone on one Iota, but there's too much coincidence between the two companies involved for there to be no link somewhere along the line.

I honestly think there are fans who will never trust anything that comes out of the club from now til doomsday unless a single entity buys the club lock stock and barrell, decimates the existing staff and starts afresh.

Advert

If there is any link then why deny it? It can't really be a problem if the the BSI deal is so much better.

Perhaps it has something to do with who set the deal up and the need to make it look separate?

Maybe there isn't, plus what is a "link" is subjective anyway. But of course if there is a "link" it would be completely in Lloyd and Deakin's interest to play it down because it makes it look like completely their baby and nothing to do with the old guard. Just to repeat, I don't know just speculating based on the facts, and am not against the BSI deal.

Mike Lloyd was minding his own business watching a friendly match in America paid for by an artificial turf company who had just signed a contract to invest £1.6 million into Port Vale.

However, by complete coincidence, the owner of their main rival in the industry, based in Philadelphia, just happened to be passing through Seattle (of all places). He and Lloyd had a bit of a chat, and the rest is history.

You wait for years for a USA based artificial turf company who wants to invest money in a lower division football club, and then two turn up at once. What are the chances of that?

Mike Lloyd was minding his own business watching a friendly match in America paid for by an artificial turf company who had just signed a contract to invest £1.6 million into Port Vale.

However, by complete coincidence, the owner of their main rival in the industry, based in Philadelphia, just happened to be passing through Seattle (of all places). He and Lloyd had a bit of a chat, and the rest is history.

You wait for years for a USA based artificial turf company who wants to invest money in a lower division football club, and then two turn up at once. What are the chances of that?

I have sent an email asking Lloyd the very same questions you raise and guess what.....................................................No reply :(

I cannot believe there is no link between the two deals. Haing said that, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if there was. What I do find odd is the insistence from Lloyd and Dickin that there isn't. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, as you all know, but I just wonder if whatever commission Brian Melzack thought he was getting has been hijacked by someone who may want to invest £100k into the Club.

if everything is above board, why not be open and honest on the following non essential but valid questions,

bsi annual turnover .

bsi number of employees.

bsi list of major projects worked on.

bsi list of other sporting connections.

surely non of this info would be regarded as confidential or offensive to be asked to provide this information openly ?

They are from the United States of America, Alan. Do please keep up. Tik Tok, not long now.

You do make me larrrrffffff sonny,all your tik tok ******** was when we had a full board and you were tik toking that they were here to stay but now i actually agree with you tik tok not long now and they will have all ****ed off,totally the opposite of what you kept telling us,please do keep up lover:wub:

Archived