onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams wants new signings before crewe

yorky valiant

We seriously need seasoned pro's at this or league 1 level who have experience at well run clubs, names who have seen it and done it thats what puts bums on seats and makes everybody sit up and take notice and states are intentions to get out of this league.

All the clubs who suddenly come into money take this route, we dont have time to blood youngsters in my opinion it takes them too much time to learn their trade and you just end up with inconsistent performers.

I believe Micky has got what it takes to build a side this way and they would certainly play for him.....there is,nt any one player in our side at the moment who is,nt replaceable!!!!

Advert

the valiant...slightly harsh on some of those players...personally i think mccombe has improved no end...along with lofty...and richards is amongst the best in our division...goals tally proves this...plus if he was up for sale...the amount of clubs who would come calling would prove that.

rigg dodds and yates i agree with...average at best in my opinion.

What happened to Adams saying at the start of the season that he wouldn't be making loan signings this season, we have strong squad, he would use fringe players etc?

I would like to see Morsy given an extended run in the team.

Hope it's an improvement on his previous loan signings - unfit players signed to warm our bench for a month.

Why did he sign the two lads from Sheff Utd if either he has no intention of playing them or they are not good enough?

He made half a dozen signings in the summer but the squad is unbalanced - two keepers who don't inspire confidence, no pace in defence and still no winger who can cross a ball.

Unless any incoming loan player can improve the first eleven immediately then it just seems to be a waste.

We need the team to be settled with no suspensions or injuries. Things will turn around once Collins returns to a familiar back four, Loft gets the ball rolling (literally and symbolically) in the middle and Big Marc Richards Vale's Number 9 gets back in the team.

Someone recently suggested in conversation to me that he would question the validity of the coaching staff, saying that he can't see any improvement throughout the team over the last couple of seasons, so what are they getting paid for?

It may be a valid point I'm not sure, in my mind we certainly need someone that can cross a ball into dangerous positions, accurately and often.

Grew certainly isn't working wonders with the keepers, Martin in particular has been going backwards for 3 years!

Archived