onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Breaking News- bidders to join forces to make a superhedge consortium

Timothius

If you support your home town club you support it forever through thin and thinner times,Anyone can run off and support man u,or liverpool in the seventies or any team that wins leagues or cups year in year out.I support Port Vale and will do till i die im not a supporter of chairmen or certain players i support my club that i have grown up with for 67 years. Good for you if you have found something else to do i have in later years i play golf in the week but but never play saturday when the Vale are playing you and others who turn there back on my club do not deserve the respect of true vale fans in fact you make me sick.

:laugh::clap:

Looks like 'Vital sparks' post (26/2/17) trying to be clever back fired on him. :laugh:

Advert

If you support your home town club you support it forever through thin and thinner times,Anyone can run off and support man u,or liverpool in the seventies or any team that wins leagues or cups year in year out.I support Port Vale and will do till i die im not a supporter of chairmen or certain players i support my club that i have grown up with for 67 years. Good for you if you have found something else to do i have in later years i play golf in the week but but never play saturday when the Vale are playing you and others who turn there back on my club do not deserve the respect of true vale fans in fact you make me sick.

Please don't make patronising judgement when you don't even know my circumstances for no longer finding the will to attend many games.

Another sad and pathetic 'super fan' telling everyone else what they should be doing with their lives and money.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Please don't make patronising judgement when you don't even know my circumstances for no longer finding the will to attend many games.

Another sad and pathetic 'super fan' telling everyone else what they should be doing with their lives and money.

I thought hamilboy made a good point

Please explain how it's backfired on me?

You really are special.

You 'tried' to be clever with your armchair comment.I posted a quote where you said you had given up.The backfired comment was a reply to

You then go on to say - Another sad and pathetic 'super fan' telling everyone else what they should be doing with their lives and money.When that is exactly what you did with your armchair comment. :laugh: Now thats 'Special' :wink:

You 'tried' to be clever with your armchair comment.I posted a quote where you said you had given up.The backfired comment was a reply to

You've lost me? How is an opinion that differs from mine something that backfired? I'm not correct, Hamilboy isn't correct, they're just both opinions, no rights or wrongs. My post was even from a different thread, making your comments even more bizarre. I can't believe you've got so excited by these posts, are you okay?

You've lost me? How is an opinion that differs from mine something that backfired? I'm not correct, Hamilboy isn't correct, they're just both opinions, no rights or wrongs. I can't believe you've got so excited by these posts, are you okay?

Not excited at all just pointing out the irony,double standards.Simple as that.

But there's no irony on display! What the hell are you talking about.

You tried to be clever with the 'patronising' :wink: armchair comment.But you posted this -

After 34 years I'm not angry, I've simply given up. With the recent and current state of the club, there is nothing to tempt or encourage my attendance after I finally realised that football loyalty can soon become stupidity. I admire the remaining die-hards who still attend every game, but as I'm getting older (and hopefully wiser), sitting in a cold, gloomy, soulless wreck of a stadium, getting stressed over poor refereeing and terrible football, just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Once you stop attending games, you quickly find other things to fill the gap, that are often cheaper, healthier and more enjoyable. Returning to VP becomes a bind.

No doubt I'll be criticised by some for not being a 'proper' fan, but I know different and realise the club owes me nothing and I owe them nothing.

and this

Irony / double standards.

Archived