onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale announce season ticket prices for next season

News Feed

Advert

I think we should have a lovely brochure and pay £430 for a best stand season ticket.:unsure:

If you can't see the point I was making then congratulations, you are a perfect fit for the current marketing department at Vale.

Colin Garlick will send through your employment offer details as soon as Norman allows him to actually be seen in public.

I think we should have a lovely brochure and pay £430 for a best stand season ticket.:unsure:

We have a 'one price fits all' policy, which is clearly wrong because our consumer base will be diverse and have many differing price preferences. By your logic, nobody would ever go corporate or hire a box.

Great comparison.

Employing 2/3 graduates from Staffs/Keele on 16k/year would achieve this type of result and would clearly have a huge impact on the image of the club, customer retention and satisfaction.

Instead we've spent 10 minutes on a spreadsheet. Same. Old. Vale.

Even the Smart Art template wizards in Microsoft Office these days give a fairly professional looking result.

Credit for both getting the prices out early, and for no increase.

Now push, push, push by all marketing means available - radio, social media, email, newspapers, club programme, posters, school visits, clubs... you know the rest. There is plenty of scope for a good campaign to shift these huggers and get lots of money in for summer signings.

Credit for both getting the prices out early, and for no increase.

Now push, push, push by all marketing means available - radio, social media, email, newspapers, club programme, posters, school visits, clubs... you know the rest. There is plenty of scope for a good campaign to shift these huggers and get lots of money in for summer signings.

I'm a season-ticket holder of many years, but I've not received a direct e-mail yet.

I got an email from the club today about season tickets for next season. I know this because it said so in the subject line. The body of the email itself was empty.

Good effort though.

Fortunately, mine came with text content.

Unfortunately, the email author seemed to be suffering a Stroke or perhaps some kind of catastrophic Brain haemorrhage at the time of writing.

LrCrm4z.png?1

If you can't see the point I was making then congratulations, you are a perfect fit for the current marketing department at Vale.

Colin Garlick will send through your employment offer details as soon as Norman allows him to actually be seen in public.

The information I've received spells out everything I need to know.The next time I try and be helpful on this site you can kiss my ****.

I have had a season ticket since 1974. I haven't had an email. I fear I am being taken for granted!!

They need a 10 minute break per email, all that headbutting the keyboard takes its toll on one's forehead.

Behave.:laugh:

Have you got your ST for next season yet Doha?No price increase,leaflets with prices in.Standing order forms attached, if required.On the ball our guys.:wink:

Norman is clambering around on the roof of the Bycars sending the direct debit mandate to Barclays via carrier Pigeon as we speak.

Archived