onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: FA2 Port Vale v Hartlepools U

Fosse69

Advert

Yes, SFBT and Class Personified, I will be joining you for t'cup. Same time, same place in Baslow.

As for the Lorne Street, SFBT, don't you remember watching our glorious cup victory over Stoke alongside me at the top of the old Lorne Street terrace and getting soaked to the skin? That certainly wasn't in my childhood and I am only a shade older than you!

The Hyundai i10 is poised to take the combined weight of you and SFBT on Sunday. You should be able to see the game from the Lorne Street as opposed to the Railway. You'll find a better class of person there. Proper toilets with a concourse and TVs if bored.

The Hyundai i10 is poised to take the combined weight of you and SFBT on Sunday. You should be able to see the game from the Lorne Street as opposed to the Railway. You'll find a better class of person there. Proper toilets with a concourse and TVs if bored.

That's great. I'll watch TV until Big Reg comes on

If Port Vale wishes to move forwards as a football club Cecelia has to play .

What the hell does the lad have to do get a start ,Patterson gets 70 mins most games he may as well stand there singing Delilah ,Jones as good as he is came alive yes alive as soon as big Reggie Cecilia came on v Oldham.

Big reggie is along with about five or six of our main players why i still go the Vale ,he has put hope back in my heart that we can be entertained once again .

Thats why he has to play .

A Vale team eventually with Foley Streete Smith Taylor Thomas jones and big Reggie first names on the team sheet is the way forwards.

The rest of the players need to step or --ck off.

Utv

I have already condemned club and player for the Grant fiasco v Fleetwood. Before our massive game against Hartlepool what happens on Saturday Hart and Knopps get themselves booked. Did the management team stress to the players on 4 bookings if they got through Saturday, the bookings would be scrapped.

Hart was booked for diving but it was the other end of the ground from us so I couldn't say if he deserved to be booked or not but in the case of Knopps I thought he fouled their player but it was a 'standard' foul in so much he just caught the guy as he tried a genuine tackle, there was nothing in it worth a booking to me but then again I'm not the ref.

If Port Vale wishes to move forwards as a football club Cecelia has to play .

What the hell does the lad have to do get a start ,Patterson gets 70 mins most games he may as well stand there singing Delilah ,Jones as good as he is came alive yes alive as soon as big Reggie Cecilia came on v Oldham.

Big reggie is along with about five or six of our main players why i still go the Vale ,he has put hope back in my heart that we can be entertained once again .

Thats why he has to play .

A Vale team eventually with Foley Streete Smith Taylor Thomas jones and big Reggie first names on the team sheet is the way forwards.

The rest of the players need to step or --ck off.

Utv

I agree it will be great to see Reggie starting and two up front.

Right now, he's at the top of his game and probably well ahead of schedule in his development.

It is for these reasons that I think it makes sense to hold him back for now and keep him at his peak.

The time will come when he should start and he is ready to start games.

Push too hard too quickly and he could go backwards.

It's only a few short weeks since he was getting panned on here.

Strikes me as one area Bruno is getting it right.

Archived