onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lloyd blame protest for Vale not making a profit

The Wonder of You

Advert

Just spoken on RS over £100,000 has had to go in extra security and protests, Bull absolute Bull.

It will be interesting to see what we have lost in the last financial year when the accounts get published, because if we have lost over 100k doesn't that tell us that we have made a loss on the last financial year, regardless of the protest.

It's a pity that I can't be at the meeting tomorrow else I would ask Lloyd for proof of that statement. How about showing the invoices to someone? Can someone please ask? At the protests there were the usual security who would be inside the enterance after the match plus perhaps 1 other. If they are on that kind of hourly rate - any chance of a job? It's bs and we all know it. How about Mark Sim's accountant having a look at the books for an independent view. Perhaps GO passe those figures to Lloyd.

Unbeaten in the league and less than 5000 for the 2nd home match - and people say SEO not working! Yeh right!

Keep up the pressure

The worry is how well SEO has worked? How many of those missing will never come back? I like the idea of SEO but when the mess is sorted out (hopefully Christmas) we need to give people reasons to come back.

The worry is how well SEO has worked? How many of those missing will never come back? I like the idea of SEO but when the mess is sorted out (hopefully Christmas) we need to give people reasons to come back.

I for one will be back but yes you are right. If the tream is doing well I suspect and hope that will be enought reason.

I'll be back when BB and GO have gone, and I'm satisfied that the new investors are here to take the club forward, and not on a ego trip.

Archived