onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke's shameful away support

Like Vale I Do

Advert

I hate Stoke, but to start a thread about Stokes "pitful" away support is quite embarrassing. Like already said, we'd be even lucky take 100 to Stevenage on a Tuesday night, so 700 is really good. And perhaps the novelty's worn off at going teams like Everton now, like it seems to have happened when we go Walsall, Sheff Utd etc now. Just saying.

Jesus... Only on OVF...

This thread was tongue in cheek,bit of a laugh opened in the other football issues forum where you are supposed to discuss other teams.

As a % of home attendance gates, 25,000 say for Stoke, to take 2000 to Everton is poor-fact. Travel is paid for and tickets are capped this year.

There is a thread on the oatcake regarding their poor away ticket sales.

But yes, we wouldn't have taken 700 to Stevage, you're quite right.... 🙄

a journey on a tuesday night which take's two hour's and twenty four minutes and they took seven hundred, and bearing in mind people were at work / up early the next day for work, it's OK, ive got a fair few mate's who are stoke fan's, if i showed them this thread im sure i would get laughed at, i dont see how weve got any ground to stand when it come's to support, let's be realistic about this.

We took well in excess of 100 to Stevenage on a Tuesday night for a first round cup replay. Five coaches for starters.

And that match was streamed live on the FA website. We've not taken less than 100 to any away game for nearly 10 years, and that was a Tuesday night in Hartlepool in our relegation year. Struggle to take 100? **** off.

We have some absolute tools that follow us away from home. But reading this board something tells me it's no different when Vale take a decent sized following somewhere.....

Correct TP. I expect to see some of them at Bury next week. All clubs have their embarrassing fans.

Archived