onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Loans from Monaco

werstayinup

Advert

It will probably lads who are in the age bracker of seventeen - twenty two, well you'd reckon wouldnt ya?, if it is they are looking to get spotted by championship clubs / premiership. i clicked on a few of the younger players and they were either a sub or an unused sub.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/as-monaco/leihspieler/verein/162

this link shows the players they had out onloan to other clubs, obviously falcao wouldnt be one of them, two players in particular in that list become good on fifa 16 lol allan saint maximin and corentin jean, it might not be any of this players but a lot of them look like they could have potential so who knows? would rather us be linked with these than a centre back from dover, no need for negativity atm!!!

Being on fifa means nothing. You'll find the Vale first year pros on there too.

But why should we develop younger players from another club?

One of the problems in football these days is that clubs, managers and chairman are blinded by the lure of players from abroad, automatically thinking they are better than homegrown talent.

What this will do is provide a stepping stone for other clubs young players who don't care for the shirt or the badge, who will go after one season and then where do we stand with our own young lads? They'll probably be released and we're back to trying to find other players to fill the void left by the loan system.

The issue is not about players being on more money. Its about lads coming in, thinking they are better than they are because of where they've come from, they're clearly only here for a short time knowing its in an effort to move to a bigger club with no care about our club. That will cause dressing room disharmony.

Of course I'll be supporting the team but this just seems like a huge gamble to me that I'm hesitant to embrace with open arms because they're lads potentially coming from a bigger club.

Its called a mutual using of each other! they need game time which they cant get at Monaco or maybe fancy moving to a league club in Britain to shine and using us to showcase what they can do getting us in the top six at the same time....whats wrong with that!!

Can see the dressing room boat getting rocked.

Being on fifa means nothing. You'll find the Vale first year pros on there too.

But why should we develop younger players from another club? Whats wrong with our own players?

One of the problems in football these days is that clubs, managers and chairman are blinded by the lure of players from abroad, automatically thinking they are better than homegrown talent.

What this will do is provide a stepping stone for other clubs young players who don't care for the shirt or the badge, who will go after one season and then where do we stand with our own young lads? They'll probably be released and we're back to trying to find other players to fill the void left by the loan system.

The issue is not about players being on more money. Its about lads coming in, thinking they are better than they are because of where they've come from, they're clearly are only here for a short time knowing its in an effort to move to a bigger club with no care about our club. That will cause dressing room disharmony.

Why take a top European sides players over our own youth, did you really just pose that question?

No one is saying we have to bin Smith, Boot et al but they have to be good enough to match these players or at the very least challenge them for first team places, adding quality players will normally improve others.

I'd really rather not be little Port Vale forever I don't know about anyone else. A little before v2001 came in and completely destroyed us and helped us wallow in misery we were actually the best side in the city, wouldn't it be lovely to aspire to bring that again? I genuinely think some people who are Vale fans would say no to that.

Can see the dressing room boat getting rocked.

Oh no an ego will be upset! Any time anyone better than me has come in to a company I've worked for its inspired me to be better and achieve more.

Let's stick to a great team spirit with the boys and keeping Yates et al until they are 143 eh finishing mid to lower table in league 1 rather than trying to be better.

For goodness sake what is wrong with some fans?

Its called a mutual using of each other! they need game time which they cant get at Monaco or maybe fancy moving to a league club in Britain to shine and using us to showcase what they can do getting us in the top six at the same time....whats wrong with that!!

Top 6, surely we'd all be slashing our wrists that we aren't top of the league!

Oh no an ego will be upset! Any time anyone better than me has come in to a company I've worked for its inspired me to be better and achieve more.

Let's stick to a great team spirit with the boys and keeping Yates et al until they are 143 eh finishing mid to lower table in league 1 rather than trying to be better.

For goodness sake what is wrong with some fans?

Thers nothing wrong with me thank you, if you think footballers are not ego maniacs then you have a lot to learn.

If you think the players that were there last season will be happy with two new incomers getting twice their pay you are nuts.

Thats why its a team game and your refusal to accept just how important team spirit in a dressing room is, is quite staggering.

Thers nothing wrong with me thank you, if you think footballers are not ego maniacs then you have a lot to learn.

If you think the players that were there last season will be happy with two new incomers getting twice their pay you are nuts.

Thats why its a team game and your refusal to accept just how important team spirit in a dressing room is, is quite staggering.

Of course some footballers are, but even people like Pope, MOC etc have egos, ultimately it's about winning.

We'll see next season but I will be amazed if the players potentially coming are the pick of their young lads. But individually you'll find that the gap between young players isn't as big as you may think. I've seen it myself with the premier league academies, u18s & u21 teams. We saw it here with Aziz Conteh who came to us from Chelsea, Smurf gave him a 3 year contract straight away. Anyone who saw him play would attest to him being a terrible defender and sure enough he was got rid of towards the end of last season.

I totally agree that if our own lads aren't good enough then thats how it is. But my main point is that that I hope we as a club aren't blinded by the bright lights of where these lads come from at the expense of our own players getting a chance.

I know every player is looking after their own circumstances, but for some reason I can't get excited by the prospect of us turning into a club where agents throw young lads at us on loan for a few months experience doesn't sit comfortably with me.

Of course some footballers are' date=' but even people like Pope, MOC etc have egos, ultimately it's about winning.[/quote']

You dont get a winning mentality within a fractured jealous dressing room....Fact

They've both been on loan at clubs last season so they can get game time without moving to port vale. If they are good players, fingers crossed they agree come to us.

Archived