onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The 'other' two

Advert

im not on about the second spell though? where have i actually said anything about mourinhos second spell, im on about his first spell, but speaking of his second spell, overall because his first spell was that good at chelsea, he was a success!
But it was only the second spell which could be termed a failure, not always the manager`s fault though but he gets the rocket.

Doesn't tie in with "I tried get him before I gave Page the job", as Dickov was with Donny from 2013

Exactly - it is surely not Dickov.

I am prepared to believe Brian Little (though that may also be 50/50) as candidiate no 1 of Smurfs 3 in the video - the one with the non league asst, who has done it all in the game and would be like MA, and has been out of English management for a while.

If No 3 is the Jose Morinho link, almost certainly Jose Morais, then that just leaves one spot - and the description given to No 2 doesn't fit Dickov - more likely Coleman.

not really, thats how you choose to be, i hope when im older than i am now i arent like you then!

When I was your age,assuming 1988, I didn't think how I do now.

I'm not sure how you've taken umbridge to my original post, as I've said not saying I'm right or wrong for that matter, and also of course I don't think Mourinho is a failure that would be silly, just trying to make a point that just because Coleman failed ounce doesn't mean he's not a good fit.

When I was your age,assuming 1988, I didn't think how I do now.

I'm not sure how you've taken umbridge to my original post, as I've said not saying I'm right or wrong for that matter, and also of course I don't think Mourinho is a failure that would be silly, just trying to make a point that just because Coleman failed ounce doesn't mean he's not a good fit.

well how youve described mourinho as a failure, then i personally see coleman as a failure because he failed at rochdale, and didnt beat afc wimbledon in the playoffs, which meant they didnt get to the playoff final, so he is a failure.

Just listened to Radio Stokes bit earlier, it was basically a repeat of Last Friday's interview with Smurf.

Listen between the lines and he refers to the fact he will appoint the manager on 21/6, because that's when one of the candidates returns to the Uk.

He also seems to come across as though he favours the bloke who he wanted to employ 18months ago, until the bloke in question got offered another job.

Look when Brian Little got appointed Director of football for the Jersey FA. 18 months ago in November 2014. Also on their Website it states he is contracted until the end of their Season, which I presume is similar to ours.

Been linked with Vale years ago as well.

Hopefully I'm just over thinking things because of the Sentinel saying he was one of the other candidates.

Slightly worrying though.

The prospect of Little or Dickov being manager is a ******* joke. It's surreal.

The fact that Smurthwaite sees them as possibles just shows the ******* mess the Club is in.

You know they are candidates? If not, wind your neck in.

IMO it's Jose, Coleman and Di Canio.

I'd be happy with Jose or Coleman, Di Canio although proved decent at this level is always 1 interview away from trouble.

Archived