onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What the hell is happening to our club?

fuzzyvalefan

Advert

I take it thats come off Facebook?

As i say,what happens happens but Smurf has to counter the bad news with something positive now and not the end of June

Im not going to be holding my breath waiting for that to happen and I hope one else tries to hold their breath that long either.

He would only do it via Twitter anyway. ;-)

Im not going to be holding my breath waiting for that to happen and I hope one else tries to hold their breath that long either.

He would only do it via Twitter anyway. ;-)

Keep breathing then and let's see what happens in the next month. I honestly don't think that Norman hasn't got a new manager pretty much lined up (if he hasn't then we are in trouble). Sad to see Louis Dodds go but there's no room in football for sentiment. Tim to move on and hopefully evolve as a football club.

Keep breathing then and let's see what happens in the next month. I honestly don't think that Norman hasn't got a new manager pretty much lined up (if he hasn't then we are in trouble). Sad to see Louis Dodds go but there's no room in football for sentiment. Tim to move on and hopefully evolve as a football club.

******* hell and now we've lost Tim!!!

Hard to name a vale player who has left us in the last few seasons and have gone on to better things,,,Pope,Williamson , Myrie williams,loft, etc all seem to have failed for other clubs and Dodds and Duffy could well do the same.

Hard to name a vale player who has left us in the last few seasons and have gone on to better things,,,Pope,Williamson , Myrie williams,loft, etc all seem to have failed for other clubs and Dodds and Duffy could well do the same.

Duffy will be 31 next season and Dodds 30. They both have to look out for themselves and their careers in the few years they have left before they retire. If they get decent money or contractual stability then that isn't a failure.

Agree to some extent. But also caveat emptor - people know the time of year.

It'll be more like clubshoptill emptier if they continue to do that. Some of those buying useless shirts with other clubs players names on them are kids you oaf.

Morsy for one, but then you only asked for one.

I'm intrigued why, after their performances last season, you are disappointed to lose O'Connor but delighted to see the back of Dodds??

Oh come on, you know his formula by now -

Attention required =

Daftness of post x lack of judgement / phase of the moon - estrogen level

Pints drunk + (2.5 x hrs since last nappy change) + no of videos sent worldwide

It'll be more like clubshoptill emptier if they continue to do that. Some of those buying useless shirts with other clubs players names on them are kids you oaf.

Perhaps their parents should be a bit more on the ball then? Also, is there actually any fully grown adults who have vale players names on the back of shirts??

Perhaps if any kids have already had dodds or any other players to have left ( would anyone have duffy on their shirt) then smurf could let them replace at cost price as a good will gesture. We have this every year though do people have bo memory cells?

Id say the oafs are the people who pay for players names who arent under contract wouldnt you?

Archived