onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lioyd has to go as well

i vale

Advert

Too much talk about getting rid of only Bratt & Oliver. Surely Lioyd has to go as well as he is just as much to blame as the other 2.

Why are some anti board fans talking to the smarmy git ?

A spratt to catch a mackeral think about it:yes:

Personally I have a lot of respect for ML . He wanted BB to step down two years ago. He was one of the few members of the board to constantly complain to BB about losses. He has also my respect for attending the meeting before the EGM. Also he has voted for change and I am sure he will try to affect change. Maybe it was not so wise to get rid of the other pro change directors !!!

Can't you see it? This is the route back. Slowly, but surely, the demands are being lowered.

The route back to what? Only 1 season in the past 8 has seen us do better than the previous season. Would you tolerate that in your own line of work? I'd be sacked...

It's called compromise.

Irrespective of anything else, we are all Vale fans, and all want the best for the club. A prolonged period of disruption of the pitch is not the best thing for the club.

Lloyd has been a chairman before, and actually lead Walsall through a decent period of their history. He is more qualified than Bratt and Oliver for a role within the club.

The most important thing is getting this resolved for the sake of the club. Unifying the fanbase, and getting behind the club and the team. As Sims has said today, for that to happen, the two need to step aside.

Lloyd looks to have good chair potential as a former chair at Walsall. The club is on the up now and he can lead that with Perry effectively. I expect the board will go through a natural change process and under Lloyd things can move forward. Green shoots evident.

Archived