onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

NLV turn down a place on the board

Twitters

The offer was made pending discussions. This is where the details would be sorted out. I'm sorry but I agree the board have not got the funds to take us forward, however all these people forcing change are just letting everyone down as well.

Look at the EGM line again - building up hope and then let everyone down. I bet the board would put forward new directors themselves if this is called and let us "all" (shareholders) elect them back on. I think the chance has been and gone doing it this way - now the board just need to decide to sell up, to move us on.

Can you please back up your comments by explaining exactly how North London Valiants have "let everyone down" by refusing to accept the board's terms?

Can you also explain why it's acceptable for the board to have one set of rules for Micky Adams and another for Malcolm Hirst?

Who precisely let everyone down at the EGM? The board lost a vote of no confidence, any directors with dignity or integrity would step aside yet you seem to blame everyone but the directors for their continued tenure at Vale Park.

Advert

Can you please back up your comments by explaining exactly how North London Valiants have "let everyone down" by refusing to accept the board's terms?

Can you also explain why it's acceptable for the board to have one set of rules for Micky Adams and another for Malcolm Hirst?

Who precisely let everyone down at the EGM? The board lost a vote of no confidence, any directors with dignity or integrity would step aside yet you seem to blame everyone but the directors for their continued tenure at Vale Park.

Hear! Hear! I'd second those questions. :yes:

Has Micky not put his £50k in then yet? I would guess it's fair that any director secures loans - to an equal amount though.

Micky has not bought any shares and it is strongly rumoured that his guarantees have been covered by someone else. I pointed out a while ago that this breached the Articles of Association and by not allowing NLV to act in the same way, the club has confirmed that Micky's directorship is dodgy.

Micky has not bought any shares and it is strongly rumoured that his guarantees have been covered by someone else. I pointed out a while ago that this breached the Articles of Association and by not allowing NLV to act in the same way, the club has confirmed that Micky's directorship is dodgy.

Mmmm...I can't think of anyone who'd do that Jean...surely not. ;)

Seems it's double standards all the way with the tricky 3! :shifty:

Has Micky not put his £50k in then yet? I would guess it's fair that any director secures loans - to an equal amount though.

Don't be silly of course not, I queried this with the club and a senior member of staff said he was not required to secure the loans.... same arrangement Mudie had, IF he had bought the shares it would have been reported in the press.

In my opinion todays news is embarrassing for Mr Adams, NLV were offered a place on the board to placate shareholders after the EGM, remember Olivers statement re.building bridges, no mention of restrictions then, at the same meeting Mr Adams strolls on to the board all smiles.

Adams has now secured his future,sponsored by Stan Meigh,as a gesture of good faith he should now invest some of his increased salary and purchase 50k's worth of new shares.......will he?...........I personally doubt it,this shows up the board for what they really are.....self serving nothing more nothing less

I can't see a way out of this impasse now. The board are dug in and the only way they will go is via Admin or choice, so Admin it is then (not that this is what i want)

Sadly think your right. It's going to be out on their terms and I think they now are more focused on this "battle" with the anti board group to just leave. It's also the case that some people are more focused on the 3 directors than Port Vale FC.

I fear the club is now torn so far apart we will never properly recover. Both sides have to take blame for this by making it such a battle in the media.

Sadly think your right. It's going to be out on their terms and I think they now are more focused on this "battle" with the anti board group to just leave. It's also the case that some people are more focused on the 3 directors than Port Vale FC.

I fear the club is now torn so far apart we will never properly recover. Both sides have to take blame for this by making it such a battle in the media.

Your right,.....Bratt would have preferred to have swept Chaudry et al under the carpet,then no one would have been any of the wiser

3 people alone are to blame, absolute scum.

I fear if we do not find an additional 400k on top of budgeted revenue's we will not see the season out

NLV have been in the media making comments regarding how constructive talks have been and how they want a 2nd seat on the board etc. Why ask for a 2nd seat if sitting on the board is something that never interested them? It also appears obvious that directors have to have someone providing financial guarantees - so why the sudden shock that this would be the requirement? If not MH then the backer should provide these.

As this is PVFC I would have no answer to Q2 - only hope that its because MA has one sponsor and they are taking on the financial guarantees. I would hope the reason is that more than one sponsor makes splitting guarantees very difficult.

The board as 5 lost the EGM, the shareholders then elected a new board. This board is now in charge of the club and as a result they have a mandate from the shareholders.

The problem with all this again is the fact that we are still at stalemate, the club is torn beyond repair internally (I've heard it's not a nice place to work at the moment) and externally (the fans)

I do believe now that Mark Sims will surely turn down his boardroom opportunity, this has probably (and rightly so) been communicated to NLV already.

What then?

There's no point in calling another EGM unless there is "Inside" information with regards to 'Pro-Board Vote now changing to Fan Vote' or finances are so dire (Fact) that the club will have no alternative but call another EGM to allow and discuss investment opportunity.

It hurts so much, we can't continue in this manner for much longer.

I don't use Facebook or Twitter, could someone (Ideally Malcolm - NLV) please contact me via email (pm), I'd like to ask a few questions if possible offline.

If those 3 ******** left today every man and his dog would be at that first home game, I expect a crowd of 5,500, Then it will dwindle to 3,500 over xmas, Only they are to blame.

Why do you keep choosing to forget they lost a vote of no confidence!

I fear if we do not find an additional 400k on top of budgeted revenue's we will not see the season out

This is why I think SEO is foolish as it hurts us fans of the football club more.

In my personal opinion people would be better forming an organisation, pooling money together to buy some shares and get an outright seat on the board. This way its then one "group" buying the shares and maybe if the funds allow it could even get 2 people on the board.

Its clear we need to break this "battle" cycle that has broken out at the moment. If we don't we have no club - by doing that in a way you could argue that the board wins (if we get back to the battle issue).

Archived