onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

NLV turn down a place on the board

Twitters

Advert

If the Board were so desperate to get £50,000 investment in new shares, why did they not buy them themselves instead of givng the money to Mr Lee?

I have been told on good authority one of the ousted Directors has refused to pay his bit to the other scrotes......Hilarious, honour among Scrotes and all that. :laugh:

You slag off the board yet they've put so much of their own money in and now you've had an opportunity to have a place within the boardroom you fail to put your money where your mouth is. Couldn't the saviour Mo Chaudry have paid the costs? Or is he not interested unless his name is above the door?

Allow me to point out your inaccuracies;

1. "they've put so much of their own money in" - They have taken out as much money in wages as they have put in and have certainly "lost" the club more through the lack of openness or willingness to take on investment

2. "you fail to put your money where your mouth is" - What money? this position was offered by the board previously without condition or thought to a requirement of £50k of investment

3. "Couldn't the saviour Mo Chaudry have paid the costs? Or is he not interested unless his name is above the door?" - this has nothing to do with Mo, just has the EGM had nothing to do with Mo. This is about a change of leadership and direction that will allow investment ino out club to enable it to grow and prosper and not stagnate and wither!

Your statement merely echoes what the board would like people to believe is the truth through their propoganda. Wake up and smell the coffee and learn about what this is all really about instead of trying to cloud the issue with ignorant statements that bear no relation to what is actually happening!

Allow me to point out your inaccuracies;

1. "they've put so much of their own money in" - They have taken out as much money in wages as they have put in and have certainly "lost" the club more through the lack of openness or willingness to take on investment

2. "you fail to put your money where your mouth is" - What money? this position was offered by the board previously without condition or thought to a requirement of £50k of investment

3. "Couldn't the saviour Mo Chaudry have paid the costs? Or is he not interested unless his name is above the door?" - this has nothing to do with Mo, just has the EGM had nothing to do with Mo. This is about a change of leadership and direction that will allow investment ino out club to enable it to grow and prosper and not stagnate and wither!

Your statement merely echoes what the board would like people to believe is the truth through their propoganda. Wake up and smell the coffee and learn about what this is all really about instead of trying to cloud the issue with ignorant statements that bear no relation to what is actually happening!

And how many people on here just echo what other certain individuals on this site want people to believe is the truth about their propaganda ?

And how many people on here just echo what other certain individuals on this site want people to believe is the truth about their propaganda ?

Propaganda ha ha........These Scrotes invented the word.........:laugh:

1. I don't talk propoganda, I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion

2. I don't listen to propoganda, I have my own mind and wish to make it up for myself based on factual evidence.

I cannot speak for others, but feel sure I am not alone in this opinion. This site a free site enabling users from all sides to express an opinion and to debate such in a factual and informative way. You last 2 statements have done neither! :yes:

Couldn't the saviour Mo Chaudry have paid the costs? Or is he not interested unless his name is above the door?

Funny that one unpopular board member (the most unpopular one) suggested the very same thing, why?

Surely everyone and his dog expected this to happen?... No one is really surprised are they?

NLV need new shares for a seat

MA can use existing shares for a seat

NLV have to take on liabilities

MA doesnt his sponsor does

RW can only sponsor one candidate board member

Ameriturf can have two

Harlequin can have two

NLV cant use shares owned by more than one person for sponsorship

Broxap?

Grindco?

Shares, apparently, can not be conjoined for any purpose. Therefore if all the shareholders collectively tried to sponsor a directors position it would be rejected. A possible solution would be for a "fans consortium" to receive fans shares by transfer or purchase to its singular ownership.... oh hang on.... who has to ratify all sales and transfers?.... ah well thats beggered that then.

Mr olivers comment "they've never had it so good" was used previously, a short time later a wage freeze was imposed..... it going to get very cold at vale park

Surprised? No.

Damn shame? Yes.

In my mind this was the last possible hope of building a bridge with disenchanted supporters. The Mark Sims seat doesn't count as he was voted on. The NLV seat was released as an idea of the board. Had they submitted to their conditions then I guess SEO probably wouldn't be on the agenda and we'd all be looking forward to the season with our newly purchased season tickets.

Instead, the board have lived up to expectations and thrown the offer back.

I'm more resolute than ever.

Surprised? No.

Damn shame? Yes.

In my mind this was the last possible hope of building a bridge with disenchanted supporters. The Mark Sims seat doesn't count as he was voted on. The NLV seat was released as an idea of the board. Had they submitted to their conditions then I guess SEO probably wouldn't be on the agenda and we'd all be looking forward to the season with our newly purchased season tickets.

Instead, the board have lived up to expectations and thrown the offer back.

I'm more resolute than ever.

Exactly how I feel, thank you to nlv for at least trying to facilitate change

So much for olivers hollow statements of bridge building post egm

The fight goes on

Surely everyone and his dog expected this to happen?... No one is really surprised are they?

NLV need new shares for a seat

MA can use existing shares for a seat

NLV have to take on liabilities

MA doesnt his sponsor does

RW can only sponsor one candidate board member

Ameriturf can have two

Harlequin can have two

NLV cant use shares owned by more than one person for sponsorship

Broxap?

Grindco?

Shares, apparently, can not be conjoined for any purpose. Therefore if all the shareholders collectively tried to sponsor a directors position it would be rejected. A possible solution would be for a "fans consortium" to receive fans shares by transfer or purchase to its singular ownership.... oh hang on.... who has to ratify all sales and transfers?.... ah well thats beggered that then.

Mr olivers comment "they've never had it so good" was used previously, a short time later a wage freeze was imposed..... it going to get very cold at vale park

Are all these rules and exeptions coming from rules set out and accepted at the inception off V2001 or are they just making them up as they go along ?

If it's the latter surely they are skating on thin ice

Archived