onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Elior Stand

Tosh

Mr Deakin's ability to bring in business like this does contrast rather sharply with the efforts of the previous incumbent in his role.

In a funny way I can imagine Bratt being pleased on one hand but on the other hand I can imagine him smiling through gritted teeth as he once again has been shown up as someone who didnt do the job very well

Advert

CHRIST. Why is nobody slaging this deal,it may keep the board going for months,:ohmy: Joking apart this may keep us out of admin for a while yet and with the yanks coming it all seems rosy at Vale Park at the moment.

Are they sellings specs as well, should be in black and white.

hi folks i have seen a few comments on here and on other threads stating how well mr deakin appears to be doing , this may well be the case . however lets just hope that he is not do the most criminal of things a salesman can do ,that is UNDERSELLING , any muppet can do that to guarantee a sale.

we want the best for port vale fc not the best for the board . yet again it appears to be a five year deal , could it be that the majority or all of this money is paid upfront ? lets hope not eh .

A top post there Fred my man. I could sell almost anything for you your house, car best furniture but is £10,000 enough for your home?. Or £50 quid for your car?.

I like Fred am worried about the lack of figures, when cash isn't mentioned it usually means that we have been paid a pittance.

I've heard it on the old 'grapevine' that boxes have been sold for £3000 recently not bad eh. Thats £376 per person for a whole season.... cheap as chips i'd say not good salesmanship though is it????

When Peter Swales was under pressure to sell to Franny Lee at Manchester City, he negotiated similar long term deals with the catering, club shop and other income streams so that when he was finally ousted, the new board had their hands tied and couldn't fulfil their promises, which turned the fans against them, especially as the books were in a worse state than originally believed. This coupled with the onus to redevelop the Kippax led to serious cash flow problems and a need to off load high earning players, who also tended to be the better ones. This cumulated in the team fallin gtwo divisions very quickly, and only through luck, did they managed to recover. Sound familiar?

Lemony will have a portfolio of companies to cut in and then ever valiant will move on and could set them all up with long contracts elsewhere....

So an unprofessional sports/leisure company that can't turn a healthy catering profit from a captive audience admits they are rubbish and outsources and gives away the profits without so much as an ice cream war....and this sponsorship or free advertising is just part of this surrender.

Being a bit of a sceptic on such things but does not Life-of-Brian the QPR fan get a healthy brokers fee for the Ameriturf deal and could not Lemony

Zest likewise also do quite well out of brokering these long contracts and

are these deals in the best interests of the club.

In cowboy films when somebody is about to die the vultures circle and far from being good deals it might be more a case of easy pickings...to think

the Board should honour the vote of no confidence and resign and yet they are signing 5 and 10 year deals with everybody and anybody.

Guest Secure Identity
Lemony will have a portfolio of companies to cut in and then ever valiant will move on and could set them all up with long contracts elsewhere....

So an unprofessional sports/leisure company that can't turn a healthy catering profit from a captive audience admits they are rubbish and outsources and gives away the profits without so much as an ice cream war....and this sponsorship or free advertising is just part of this surrender.

Being a bit of a sceptic on such things but does not Life-of-Brian the QPR fan get a healthy brokers fee for the Ameriturf deal and could not Lemony

Zest likewise also do quite well out of brokering these long contracts and

are these deals in the best interests of the club.

In cowboy films when somebody is about to die the vultures circle and far from being good deals it might be more a case of easy pickings...to think

the Board should honour the vote of no confidence and resign and yet they are signing 5 and 10 year deals with everybody and anybody.

The stand has got a name for money. You sound like a fanatic.

A top post there Fred my man. I could sell almost anything for you your house, car best furniture but is £10,000 enough for your home?. Or £50 quid for your car?.

I like Fred am worried about the lack of figures, when cash isn't mentioned it usually means that we have been paid a pittance.

I've heard it on the old 'grapevine' that boxes have been sold for £3000 recently not bad eh. Thats £376 per person for a whole season.... cheap as chips i'd say not good salesmanship though is it????

Owd Sage, I think you'll find that wasn't I. Having said that, he could be named Fred, I don't know. ;)

The stand has got a name for money. You sound like a fanatic.

So if the stand has got a name for money can you name what sort of money?

Certainly this company will make money and profit on this 5 year deal and this sponsorship/free advertising is part of this deal so just how much will be

made from Port Vale?

Sorry to sound like a fan.

Archived