onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Elior Stand

Tosh

Advert

Was any hard cash accepted or was it another goody bag of favours like the Bycars Stand and the folk who decorated?

Maybe Jeyes Bleach or Drain Buster could sponsor the Paddock Bogs.

Apparently we have fantastic stadium with the best facilities according to some (who don't use those facilities!).

Not good....but might have been used as an insentive regarding negotiating the contract for the catering???

The deal may be excellent

However as I said, the majority of people do not trust the club any more

"We are where we are"

Guest potalot1

Deakin does seem to be bringing one out of the hat every week.

And I must say i would be pleased with his work so far had i employed him..

Really ?

Care to share with us all the substance of this deal, what is it actually worth ?

Employ me, I can sell you anything

Guest potalot1
CHRIST. Why is nobody slaging this deal,it may keep the board going for months,:ohmy: Joking apart this may keep us out of admin for a while yet and with the yanks coming it all seems rosy at Vale Park at the moment.

Thats what i was thinking. Cant understand why people seem to be against this type of progress..

With all this money coming into the club then? we should soon be seeing some experienced players coming in then for the promotion push:yes:

Thats what i was thinking. Cant understand why people seem to be against this type of progress..

untill we know what the deal is worth, how can we say its progress. The deal might be for peanuts? But then again it might be a good deal, if that was the case then surely the board would be raming the numbers down our necks to big themselves up?

The length of the deal is of concern,but any form of income to the club is valuable and Bleached Bonce does seem to have the contacts.

Therefore why has Bratt had free reign to run the club into the ground? Why when it was obvious he was out of his depth did he carry on and why has he not recognised the fact?

The current news is littered with people resigning for various reasons,due to Bratts failures he should resign as chairman and from the board with immediate effect because of his failure to carry out his duties to the standards required

Mr Deakin's ability to bring in business like this does contrast rather sharply with the efforts of the previous incumbent in his role.

Exactly what I was thinking Jacko51, what did he do to earn his wedge over the last 4 years

Archived