onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Elior Stand

Tosh

Advert

The Railway Stand wasn't sponsored last season was it? In which case whatever the deal is worth it is extra income into the club which can only be good news surely?

True TP but 5 years sounds a longtime......I agree 5% of summat is better 100% of nought BUT hopefully Mr Deakin has struck a better deal for the sake of PVFC.

I don't support this current board but I have to say Mr Deakin does seem to be bringing in money to the club!

To be fair, the only thing that he's done is the catering deal and a sponsorship deal is easy to do on the back of that type of catering deal

I don't support this current board but I have to say Mr Deakin does seem to be bringing in money to the club!

I agree, he might be an perma-tanned puppet, but he is doing his job. People forget that he is doing a paid job and automatically asume him to be a board stooge. If they weren't paying him, how long do you think he'd stick around for?

I agree, he might be an perma-tanned puppet, but he is doing his job. People forget that he is doing a paid job and automatically asume him to be a board stooge. If they weren't paying him, how long do you think he'd stick around for?

Its a fair assumption to make.

I dont know if the deal is any good or not, you can sell any thing if the price is too cheap

Heard this was happening 3months ago, mates of Perry's apparently so not like he's tapped into a new sponsor simply used an old one of his.

Still a stand sponsor is better than no stand sponsor, although the Railway will always be the Mighty White stand to me!!

hi folks i have seen a few comments on here and on other threads stating how well mr deakin appears to be doing , this may well be the case . however lets just hope that he is not do the most criminal of things a salesman can do ,that is UNDERSELLING , any muppet can do that to guarantee a sale.

we want the best for port vale fc not the best for the board . yet again it appears to be a five year deal , could it be that the majority or all of this money is paid upfront ? lets hope not eh .

hi folks i have seen a few comments on here and on other threads stating how well mr deakin appears to be doing , this may well be the case . however lets just hope that he is not do the most criminal of things a salesman can do ,that is UNDERSELLING , any muppet can do that to guarantee a sale.

we want the best for port vale fc not the best for the board . yet again it appears to be a five year deal , could it be that the majority or all of this money is paid upfront ? lets hope not eh .

The sceptical side of me says they are staring at a black hole of 400k to see the season out [ I actually think its more and they have budgeted for to high an average gate ] So would they accept a far reduced 5 year deal just to get cash in now.

Thats the issue the board have now, very few people trust them

Don't know how much they got for it or how much it's worth but if they reduced it by 20% then that is better than leaving it unsponsored for another season and hoping to get a deal next year.

what if they reduced it by 80% for 5 years

Archived