onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The next AGM.

melv

Starting a new thread as i dont want to hijack another thread on which i bought up the original question.

The next AGM will be due around December.From what i understand both Bratt and Oliver should be up for re election as they are voted for on a 3 year rotating basis.Their 3 years will be up so they would need to be re elected.

Shareholders who voted these two out at the recent EGM would do well to remember that the whole board were voted off by a vote of no confidence.But they still remain in situ.

Will this chance give us the opportunity to get them off once and for all,end of,put them in the history book's.Will they wrangle their way around the vote so that they stay as they are.

I'm living in hope that they will be long gone before then.But if not is there anything else that can be done,anything that we need to consider to ensure that they are no longer,they become has been's,history?

Advert

Starting a new thread as i dont want to hijack another thread on which i bought up the original question.

The next AGM will be due around December.From what i understand both Bratt and Oliver should be up for re election as they are voted for on a 3 year rotating basis.Their 3 years will be up so they would need to be re elected.

Shareholders who voted these two out at the recent EGM would do well to remember that the whole board were voted off by a vote of no confidence.But they still remain in situ.

Will this chance give us the opportunity to get them off once and for all,end of,put them in the history book's.Will they wrangle their way around the vote so that they stay as they are.

I'm living in hope that they will be long gone before then.But if not is there anything else that can be done,anything that we need to consider to ensure that they are no longer,they become has been's,history?

Melv,

1. We have to hope that Ameriturf don't invest/sponsor in return for shares and 2 seats on the board.

2. That current (or previous) directors do not purchase any more shares.

3. That Rob Lee doesn't invest in return for the chairmanship.

Any of the above could see Pratt and Oliver retaining their positions on the Board:(

The Board have to approve the purchase of shares so easier said than done.

They couldn't possibly reject small share purchases from fans.

All you have to do is all buy £1k-£2k and you'll have a fair bit of power.

Otherwise you'll just be in a position of just asking the board nicely if they'll leave. They won't.

Melv,

1. We have to hope that Ameriturf don't invest/sponsor in return for shares and 2 seats on the board.

Any of the above could see Pratt and Oliver retaining their positions on the Board:(

I understand that and it would not surprise me in the slightest if that is their plan.(On the other hand if they had a plan it would be a first)

But i think we need to give it some thought as to how to stop both Bratt and Oliver getting re elected.Should as you suggest happen then we are up s*** street without a paddle.

They couldn't possibly reject small share purchases from fans.

All you have to do is all buy £1k-£2k and you'll have a fair bit of power.

Otherwise you'll just be in a position of just asking the board nicely if they'll leave. They won't.

Bratt has said 15 time that he will leave if that is what the fan's wanted.

They did and he still remains.There was a vote of no confidence in the whole board 3 still remain.They do not listen or care what the shareholder's /fan's want.They just simply please themselve's to just as they want to do.

So your idea of buying more share's is pointless plus it would just put more money into the pot for them to waste.

There must be a way around this.But what is the best way to ensure that these two do not get re elected at the next AGM?

If we can crack this then it would be a massive step forward assuming that this saga carries on till then.A bit of forward thinking could be to our advantage.Forward thinking is not really one of the board's forte's.Unless someone does it for them.

Are you mad? Your ecognise you need votes to make sure these two don't get re-elected. The only way to get more votes is to buy shares!

You've convinced as many folk as you're going to and you still didn't have enough to vote them off. Buy more shares, give yourself more votes and get rid of them.

Are you mad? Your ecognise you need votes to make sure these two don't get re-elected. The only way to get more votes is to buy shares!

You've convinced as many folk as you're going to and you still didn't have enough to vote them off. Buy more shares, give yourself more votes and get rid of them.

Duh!

Melv,

Number 1,2 and 3 are really something of a concern and is perhaps why it might be foolish to wait untill the AGM and call an EGM immediately....lets

face it they ignored the results of the last one and the fans and shareholders are even more angry if at all possible.

Number 1,2 and 3 are really something of a concern and is perhaps why it might be foolish to wait untill the AGM and call an EGM immediately....lets

face it they ignored the results of the last one and the fans and shareholders are even more angry if at all possible.

I agree with that BA.It was a hollow victory for Bratt and co.I think they are down and nearly out.Another EGM might just get rid of them.I think some of the pro - boarders can now see them in a different light.Strike while the iron is hot IMO.

Archived