• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Advert:

Charlie - I have no idea what you're getting at.

SV - Rob Lee's back pocket if it means he's going to put £300k in, as Caroline tells us he is.

That wasn't my biggest gripe with Chaudry. I made my gripes clear at the time but they were ignored - I won't be going over them again.

As I said, we don't know where the money came from or when it became available. They may not have been able to use it during the season.

Not these days, no. We haven't played a game in the country yet though. I was at our last competitive game of the 2010-11 season and I'll be at our first competitive game on the 2011-12 season.

Only if he gets to play Chairman in return.

Charlie - I have no idea what you're getting at.

SV - Rob Lee's back pocket if it means he's going to put £300k in, as Caroline tells us he is.

That wasn't my biggest gripe with Chaudry. I made my gripes clear at the time but they were ignored - I won't be going over them again.

As I said, we don't know where the money came from or when it became available. They may not have been able to use it during the season.

Not these days, no. We haven't played a game in the country yet though. I was at our last competitive game of the 2010-11 season and I'll be at our first competitive game on the 2011-12 season.

Not often for a club that you I'm sure have claimed to love. How easy is it to get hold of tickets these days? Thinking of filling my Vale Park weekends with trips to the major European grounds.

As Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds I thought they'd make quite a good warm up for the main trips.

As for the trip to the USA to bring it back to topic, I hope in the future years of the 10 year tours that we make it to either the East coast or the lower part of the West as I'd be more up for doing those trips than the current one due to personal circumstances this summer making this one impossible.

Not often for a club that you I'm sure have claimed to love. How easy is it to get hold of tickets these days? Thinking of filling my Vale Park weekends with trips to the major European grounds.

As Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds I thought they'd make quite a good warm up for the main trips.

As for the trip to the USA to bring it back to topic, I hope in the future years of the 10 year tours that we make it to either the East coast or the lower part of the West as I'd be more up for doing those trips than the current one due to personal circumstances this summer making this one impossible.

Is that trying to be a WUM? I hear that's a banning offence these days.

Sorry to go off topic but apart from Bobby and Dan is anyone else going to support the Vale in the US? I'm sure that there would have been a few more had the club been arsed to actually put together some supporters packages. They may have actually made some money from the gullible too.

I wonder how many fan the US teams are expecting us to take, with repect, it'd be a big disappointment to the if only the two turn up.

Advert:

Anyway, I expect Dan to be adding new friends such as, Corey Charles the 2nd and Chad Yellowstone, on facebook soon. I think the one when he was 'in' Ireland was Eoghan. :D

Chag Hogan and Casey Copestick I think. :D

Bobby and Dan aren't going!

Okay cheers. Sorry to go off topic but apart from Bobby and Dan (who aren't actually going) is anyone else going to support the Vale in the US? I'm sure that there would have been a few more had the club been arsed to actually put together some supporters packages. They may have actually made some money from the gullible too.

I wonder how many fan the US teams are expecting us to take, with repect, it'd be a big disappointment to the if only the two turn up.

Advert:

hey Bobbymanc, yeah i'm going with dan too, we had a great time in ireland so i've decided hitch along again. can't wait.

i hope none of the SEO are going as they've done enough damage to this club as it is without ruining our time over there. they should be ashamed of themselves.

open your eyes and come into the real world

Is that trying to be a WUM? I hear that's a banning offence these days.

What's WUM in the post Utch?

Surely you can't be trying to claim Ibrox and Celtic Park are major European grounds?

As for the East coast/lower West coast comment, I'd certainly want us to be doing those trips - much more appealing personally due to circumstances this summer, and the fact there's more to do in those locations.

Please explain what is wrong with either statement.

What's WUM in the post Utch?

Surely you can't be trying to claim Ibrox and Celtic Park are major European grounds?

As for the East coast/lower West coast comment, I'd certainly want us to be doing those trips - much more appealing personally due to circumstances this summer, and the fact there's more to do in those locations.

Please explain what is wrong with either statement.

You've no idea how often I go to watch Rangers, yet described it as "not that often". You claimed Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds. They are. Google what any player thinks about them. I'd recommend going to both, Hampden as well if you're there. Up to you though.

I believ Florida and California are next on the list, if that interests you.

You've no idea how often I go to watch Rangers, yet described it as "not that often". You claimed Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds. They are. Google what any player thinks about them. I'd recommend going to both, Hampden as well if you're there. Up to you though.

I believ Florida and California are next on the list, if that interests you.

In response to whether you went much to Inbrox much these days, you answered "Not these days, no"

The inference is perhaps therefore to be drawn from your own answer is it not? Hardly a wind up when you've given the answer.

I hear the atmosphere is good at both - would love to do an Old Firm game but suspect getting a ticket is tough. Sorry, I don't consider either a major ground in Europe, some probably do. I think of Wembley, the Camp Nou, the Allianz, Old Trafford etc as major grounds - i.e. grounds that regular host big European finals or latter stage Champions League games.

California would be immense, particularly the lower part. Florida would be hard work for the players this time of year - humidity galore, but would be a fun trip as a fan.

Advert:

Owen's achilles injury sounds like a big problem to me.

We know what it means for a player to miss pre-season. He's never the same again for 12 months. They've kept that quiet and it is a major worry.

Where is MacDonald? I don't think he's yet played has he?

I'd be extremely worried if Owen's injury is a serious one.

"Not these days, no" was a tongue in cheek comment because we haven't played at Ibrox since May!

It's OK. Not for run of the mill league games but bigger games it's good. Tickets for Old Firm games are tough but getting easier due to increased prices. I paid £40 for the Cup game at Ibrox last year. It's going to be £42 this year.

Rangers v Aberdeen or Celtic v Hearts would be good matches to go to if you want to experience it. The European matches too, if either get anywhere in Europe this year.

Rangers play Chelsea on August 6th at Ibrox. That should be a good day and a good atmosphere. Vale are at home so you've got a free weekend.

http://www.rangersloyal.co.uk/ibroxstadium.html

Lampard and Drogba seemed to enjoy it last time we played Chelsea.

Archived