onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Advert

We don't know where that £50k came from or when it came in to play.

Going to Vale Park isn't supporting the regime. Not going isn't going to make any difference, it isn't making any difference. Go and support the team you claim to love as you have done for years. This season is no different.

Hating a board more than loving the team is sad.

The source of the £50k is irrelevant. What is better? It being invested into Rob Lee's back pocket, or into the club?

Afte all, wasn't one of the big gripes at some point with Chaudry that he would potentially buy shareholders out rather than buy new shares and thus the club would not benefit?

As such, why didn't the board invest in the club when it was needed rather than doing a deal with Lee?

As I said before, it can't be had both ways. Unless of course it suits an agenda in which case it seems that it's fair game to do so.

I'll go and support the team in what ever way I see fit. That will involve going to as many away games as I can. On a personal level a far easier decision to make, because every home game is an away one for me in any case due to the distance I live from Burslem.

Get to many Rangers games these days?

Charlie - I have no idea what you're getting at.

SV - Rob Lee's back pocket if it means he's going to put £300k in, as Caroline tells us he is.

That wasn't my biggest gripe with Chaudry. I made my gripes clear at the time but they were ignored - I won't be going over them again.

As I said, we don't know where the money came from or when it became available. They may not have been able to use it during the season.

Not these days, no. We haven't played a game in the country yet though. I was at our last competitive game of the 2010-11 season and I'll be at our first competitive game on the 2011-12 season.

Dont worry you keep going and supporting the team cuz with Bratt and Co you soon wont have a team to support F*****g happy clappers!!!!!

Oh good, he's one of the disciples that can't wait to see the club go in to administration.

SV - Rob Lee's back pocket if it means he's going to put £300k in, as Caroline tells us he is.

That wasn't my biggest gripe with Chaudry. I made my gripes clear at the time but they were ignored - I won't be going over them again.

As I said, we don't know where the money came from or when it became available. They may not have been able to use it during the season.

Not these days, no. We haven't played a game in the country yet though. I was at our last competitive game of the 2010-11 season and I'll be at our first competitive game on the 2011-12 season.

Only if he gets to play Chairman in return.

Not often for a club that you I'm sure have claimed to love. How easy is it to get hold of tickets these days? Thinking of filling my Vale Park weekends with trips to the major European grounds.

As Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds I thought they'd make quite a good warm up for the main trips.

As for the trip to the USA to bring it back to topic, I hope in the future years of the 10 year tours that we make it to either the East coast or the lower part of the West as I'd be more up for doing those trips than the current one due to personal circumstances this summer making this one impossible.

Not often for a club that you I'm sure have claimed to love. How easy is it to get hold of tickets these days? Thinking of filling my Vale Park weekends with trips to the major European grounds.

As Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds I thought they'd make quite a good warm up for the main trips.

As for the trip to the USA to bring it back to topic, I hope in the future years of the 10 year tours that we make it to either the East coast or the lower part of the West as I'd be more up for doing those trips than the current one due to personal circumstances this summer making this one impossible.

Is that trying to be a WUM? I hear that's a banning offence these days.

Sorry to go off topic but apart from Bobby and Dan is anyone else going to support the Vale in the US? I'm sure that there would have been a few more had the club been arsed to actually put together some supporters packages. They may have actually made some money from the gullible too.

I wonder how many fan the US teams are expecting us to take, with repect, it'd be a big disappointment to the if only the two turn up.

Anyway, I expect Dan to be adding new friends such as, Corey Charles the 2nd and Chad Yellowstone, on facebook soon. I think the one when he was 'in' Ireland was Eoghan. :D

Chag Hogan and Casey Copestick I think. :D

Bobby and Dan aren't going!

Okay cheers. Sorry to go off topic but apart from Bobby and Dan (who aren't actually going) is anyone else going to support the Vale in the US? I'm sure that there would have been a few more had the club been arsed to actually put together some supporters packages. They may have actually made some money from the gullible too.

I wonder how many fan the US teams are expecting us to take, with repect, it'd be a big disappointment to the if only the two turn up.

Archived