• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

How can you possibly say that at this stage? The trip may well be great success?

It may be but I spoke to one of the coaches and they don't seem to be particularly impressed with the intinerary, the timing or the fact that they've got too much travelling, too many games in a short space of time and he believed that it wasn't ideal preperation.

Advert:

It may be but I spoke to one of the coaches and they don't seem to be particularly impressed with the intinerary, the timing or the fact that they've got too much travelling, too many games in a short space of time and he believed that it wasn't ideal preperation.

I agree such distances to play very poor sides and it not like we going boost shirt sales.

The young lads cant wait... but look at the history of young lads who leave from vale, it doesnt normally get much better than vale. Of course there is a few who have gone on too better things... I know for a fact micky adams doesnt think the trip will be beneficial but at the same time thinks of it as an experience! depends which outlook you take on the trip.

I just damn well hope we dont get back from this trip with two new members to our board!! With regards to people being happy with the regime... never knew we were happy with offering our players less wages than a team in a lower division. I understand the lower offers were the biggest wage we could possibly stretch too!

Advert:

Archived