• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Just wondering if anyone else is off to the States to watch our friendlies, or is already over there? Me and Dan Phillips are flying out from Manchester airport tomorrow morning, so if anyone fancies meeting up this week before the first match then drop one of us a PM.

I'm guessing they'll be plenty of the SEO brigade going, since they're away games and all ===

Advert:

hey Bobbymanc, yeah i'm going with dan too, we had a great time in ireland so i've decided hitch along again. can't wait.

i hope none of the SEO are going as they've done enough damage to this club as it is without ruining our time over there. they should be ashamed of themselves.

Advert:

Just wondering if anyone else is off to the States to watch our friendlies, or is already over there? Me and Dan Phillips are flying out from Manchester airport tomorrow morning, so if anyone fancies meeting up this week before the first match then drop one of us a PM.

I'm guessing they'll be plenty of the SEO brigade going, since they're away games and all ===

Was going to go but the ******s at the club never confired that it is was actually going ahead regardless of phone calls to the club asking them. "Erm sorry we're not actually sure, I'll ask xxxxxx and get back to you" brrrrrrrr. Wasn't willling to risk the £900 flight and hotel money only for them to pull out.

hey Bobbymanc, yeah i'm going with dan too, we had a great time in ireland so i've decided hitch along again. can't wait.

i hope none of the SEO are going as they've done enough damage to this club as it is without ruining our time over there. they should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm seo and so ****ing what if I go????? its not about not supporting the team, its about not feeding the board, and any fool who thinks otherwise should be ashamed of themselves

Missing you already ===

Advert:

I'm seo and so ****ing what if I go????? its not about not supporting the team, its about not feeding the board, and any fool who thinks otherwise should be ashamed of themselves

you're not a vale fan if you aint going watch them at home. if we go up you'll go and then you're a glory hunter! SEO = pathetic individuals that want to destroy port vale

Ignore him, he's a silly mole

Advert:

Pipe down Finklebrow!

You're not coming with us you b0llsh'tter! Why would you lie?

He's expressing another point of view...

You're not advocating silencing those with a different point of view, are you? :unsure:

Archived