onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Advert

hey Bobbymanc, yeah i'm going with dan too, we had a great time in ireland so i've decided hitch along again. can't wait.

i hope none of the SEO are going as they've done enough damage to this club as it is without ruining our time over there. they should be ashamed of themselves.

open your eyes and come into the real world

Is that trying to be a WUM? I hear that's a banning offence these days.

What's WUM in the post Utch?

Surely you can't be trying to claim Ibrox and Celtic Park are major European grounds?

As for the East coast/lower West coast comment, I'd certainly want us to be doing those trips - much more appealing personally due to circumstances this summer, and the fact there's more to do in those locations.

Please explain what is wrong with either statement.

What's WUM in the post Utch?

Surely you can't be trying to claim Ibrox and Celtic Park are major European grounds?

As for the East coast/lower West coast comment, I'd certainly want us to be doing those trips - much more appealing personally due to circumstances this summer, and the fact there's more to do in those locations.

Please explain what is wrong with either statement.

You've no idea how often I go to watch Rangers, yet described it as "not that often". You claimed Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds. They are. Google what any player thinks about them. I'd recommend going to both, Hampden as well if you're there. Up to you though.

I believ Florida and California are next on the list, if that interests you.

You've no idea how often I go to watch Rangers, yet described it as "not that often". You claimed Ibrox and Celtic Park aren't major European grounds. They are. Google what any player thinks about them. I'd recommend going to both, Hampden as well if you're there. Up to you though.

I believ Florida and California are next on the list, if that interests you.

In response to whether you went much to Inbrox much these days, you answered "Not these days, no"

The inference is perhaps therefore to be drawn from your own answer is it not? Hardly a wind up when you've given the answer.

I hear the atmosphere is good at both - would love to do an Old Firm game but suspect getting a ticket is tough. Sorry, I don't consider either a major ground in Europe, some probably do. I think of Wembley, the Camp Nou, the Allianz, Old Trafford etc as major grounds - i.e. grounds that regular host big European finals or latter stage Champions League games.

California would be immense, particularly the lower part. Florida would be hard work for the players this time of year - humidity galore, but would be a fun trip as a fan.

Owen's achilles injury sounds like a big problem to me.

We know what it means for a player to miss pre-season. He's never the same again for 12 months. They've kept that quiet and it is a major worry.

Where is MacDonald? I don't think he's yet played has he?

I'd be extremely worried if Owen's injury is a serious one.

"Not these days, no" was a tongue in cheek comment because we haven't played at Ibrox since May!

It's OK. Not for run of the mill league games but bigger games it's good. Tickets for Old Firm games are tough but getting easier due to increased prices. I paid £40 for the Cup game at Ibrox last year. It's going to be £42 this year.

Rangers v Aberdeen or Celtic v Hearts would be good matches to go to if you want to experience it. The European matches too, if either get anywhere in Europe this year.

Rangers play Chelsea on August 6th at Ibrox. That should be a good day and a good atmosphere. Vale are at home so you've got a free weekend.

http://www.rangersloyal.co.uk/ibroxstadium.html

Lampard and Drogba seemed to enjoy it last time we played Chelsea.

Owen's achilles injury sounds like a big problem to me.

We know what it means for a player to miss pre-season. He's never the same again for 12 months. They've kept that quiet and it is a major worry.

Where is MacDonald? I don't think he's yet played has he?

I'd be extremely worried if Owen's injury is a serious one.

I agree. I get very worried when players miss pre-season. They are often rushed back because they and the fans have become impatient. He needs to come back slowly and try and play in a few bounce matches if possible.

"Not these days, no" was a tongue in cheek comment because we haven't played at Ibrox since May!

It's OK. Not for run of the mill league games but bigger games it's good. Tickets for Old Firm games are tough but getting easier due to increased prices. I paid £40 for the Cup game at Ibrox last year. It's going to be £42 this year.

Rangers v Aberdeen or Celtic v Hearts would be good matches to go to if you want to experience it. The European matches too, if either get anywhere in Europe this year.

Rangers play Chelsea on August 6th at Ibrox. That should be a good day and a good atmosphere. Vale are at home so you've got a free weekend.

Ah, the sarcasm flew right over my head via the medium of the web.

I've got a mate going to the Chelsea game in their end. Sadly I'm already otherwise engaged otherwise I dare say that would have been a good un to tag along to.

I'll bear in mind the suggested games though - cheers.

I agree. I get very worried when players miss pre-season. They are often rushed back because they and the fans have become impatient. He needs to come back slowly and try and play in a few bounce matches if possible.

Worst time of season to be injured. Can take months to get back up to speed due to the fitness work they miss, although these days the way the players look after themselves is a benefit to getting back up to speed quicker.

Personally, I've got faith in Collins and Boom if required, but if Owen and McDonald are both injured it leaves us looking short of cover.

you're not a vale fan if you aint going watch them at home. if we go up you'll go and then you're a glory hunter! SEO = pathetic individuals that want to destroy port vale

so now it appears you're a pathetic attention seeker who is not actually going, big man

He's expressing another point of view...

You're not advocating silencing those with a different point of view, are you? :unsure:

I'm saying he's not on the flight with me and Dan. That's fact rather than trying to silence a different point of view.

Archived