• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Off to the States?

bobbymanc

Sad to see how divided Vale fans are as a result of the despicable actions of the board. We should at least be united behind the team.

I really wish I could go to Seattle but I have too much going on right now. If the flights were open I could get there VERY cheaply, but it is over 2,000 miles and would take time and money with hiring a car and such.

Advert:

Sad to see how divided Vale fans are as a result of the despicable actions of the board. We should at least be united behind the team.

I really wish I could go to Seattle but I have too much going on right now. If the flights were open I could get there VERY cheaply, but it is over 2,000 miles and would take time and money with hiring a car and such.

Divided, yes.

United behind the team, yes.

B&G, yes.

Starve the Board out, yes.

United behind the team? One of your disciples said on here he'd be happy to see Marc Richards leave if it meant the board would go. Some of wished the team would lose to help get rid of the board. None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the season. How is that uniting behind the team? Sending out good thoughts from your house just isn't enough!

Advert:

United behind the team? One of your disciples said on here he'd be happy to see Marc Richards leave if it meant the board would go. Some of wished the team would lose to help get rid of the board. None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the season. How is that uniting behind the team? Sending out good thoughts from your house just isn't enough!

Equally Utch, the board held onto £50k that might have seen us promoted last year had they invested in the team as they said they would. Instead they held onto it to buy their way back into power.

It works both ways. Of course that perhaps doesn't suit the agenda though does it.

Personally, I wish Adams and the side the best. I wouldn't want any key players to leave, albeit if someone is daft enough to offer 6 figures for Rico I'd bite their hand off in the current economic and footballing climates.

Will I step in foot in VP under the present regime? No. The 3 who were democratically given the red card by the other shareholders outside of themselves should listen to the process. Until they do, why should anyone do anything to support their regime?

None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the seasonQUOTE]

No worries, as the Board will be long gone by then.

However, promotion may be achieved at an away match.

As an aside, I'm sure that you'll agree that teams need as much support as they can get when playing away.

Anyhow, I'm sure that the missing £'000's will be "found" by Messrs Meigh and Bratt ;)

Equally Utch, the board held onto £50k that might have seen us promoted last year had they invested in the team as they said they would. Instead they held onto it to buy their way back into power.

It works both ways. Of course that perhaps doesn't suit the agenda though does it.

Personally, I wish Adams and the side the best. I wouldn't want any key players to leave, albeit if someone is daft enough to offer 6 figures for Rico I'd bite their hand off in the current economic and footballing climates.

Will I step in foot in VP under the present regime? No. The 3 who were democratically given the red card by the other shareholders outside of themselves should listen to the process. Until they do, why should anyone do anything to support their regime?

We don't know where that £50k came from or when it came in to play.

Going to Vale Park isn't supporting the regime. Not going isn't going to make any difference, it isn't making any difference. Go and support the team you claim to love as you have done for years. This season is no different.

Hating a board more than loving the team is sad.

And here was me thinking promotion was won over the whole season.

Advert:

None of them are actually going to be there if Port Vale win promotion on the last day of the season

No worries, as the Board will be long gone by then.

However, promotion may be achieved at an away match.

As an aside, I'm sure that you'll agree that teams need as much support as they can get when playing away.

Anyhow, I'm sure that the missing £'000's will be "found" by Messrs Meigh and Bratt ;)

Funny that, last I heard they weren't going to see the Summer out. The target appears to have been moved to next Summer now. You spout more ***** than Bill Bratt. ;)

I hope it is won at an away game for your sake.

We don't know where that £50k came from or when it came in to play.

Going to Vale Park isn't supporting the regime. Not going isn't going to make any difference, it isn't making any difference. Go and support the team you claim to love as you have done for years. This season is no different.

Hating a board more than loving the team is sad.

The source of the £50k is irrelevant. What is better? It being invested into Rob Lee's back pocket, or into the club?

Afte all, wasn't one of the big gripes at some point with Chaudry that he would potentially buy shareholders out rather than buy new shares and thus the club would not benefit?

As such, why didn't the board invest in the club when it was needed rather than doing a deal with Lee?

As I said before, it can't be had both ways. Unless of course it suits an agenda in which case it seems that it's fair game to do so.

I'll go and support the team in what ever way I see fit. That will involve going to as many away games as I can. On a personal level a far easier decision to make, because every home game is an away one for me in any case due to the distance I live from Burslem.

Get to many Rangers games these days?

Advert:

Charlie - I have no idea what you're getting at.

SV - Rob Lee's back pocket if it means he's going to put £300k in, as Caroline tells us he is.

That wasn't my biggest gripe with Chaudry. I made my gripes clear at the time but they were ignored - I won't be going over them again.

As I said, we don't know where the money came from or when it became available. They may not have been able to use it during the season.

Not these days, no. We haven't played a game in the country yet though. I was at our last competitive game of the 2010-11 season and I'll be at our first competitive game on the 2011-12 season.

Dont worry you keep going and supporting the team cuz with Bratt and Co you soon wont have a team to support F*****g happy clappers!!!!!

Oh good, he's one of the disciples that can't wait to see the club go in to administration.

Archived