onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

JPT 2nd Round v Blackpool

Howjy04

Advert

I wouldn't expect many, as they are either planning on boycotting the game or invading the pitch. Better get that ****** big Police wall in front of the Hamil then lol:

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-26901-page-2.html

I hope that the wonderful (NOT) Karl Oyston is given the warm friendly,cordial reception that he deserves.Would be good to let him know just how much other football fan's besides Blackpool fans respect him for what he is doing.

But to be fair the earlier rounds are all midweek. The Wembley final is at the weekend. Not everybody can go in midweek or even afford to go..stop being so harsh.

Speak for yourself. I can only go midweek as I work Saturday afternoons.

Thanks Staffs Police - I can watch them play Millwall now. ;)

Speak for yourself. I can only go midweek as I work Saturday afternoons.

Thanks Staffs Police - I can watch them play Millwall now. ;)

Have you bought your binoculars to watch from the top of the citadel wall protected by crossbow wielding policemen who are cowering at the thought of super scary Millwall launching a (k)night attack

I hope that the wonderful (NOT) Karl Oyston is given the warm friendly,cordial reception that he deserves.Would be good to let him know just how much other football fan's besides Blackpool fans respect him for what he is doing.

Don't really understand getting wound up about other clubs troubles. They wouldn't have given a flying **** about us when we're in the **** only a few years a go.

**** them.

As a friend of mine says ' there is 92 league clubs, and I hate 91 of them'.

Well, your friend must be as hate filled and unpleasant as you are then.

There is a long tradition of fans rallying round clubs in crisis. From the Fans United days instigated by Brighton (I think) back in the '90s to the likes of Stoke fans (and players) donating to us last time we were in the brown smelly stuff, decent football fans have always seen through the blinkers of team loyalty and helped out those in need.

Did Stoke players donate to us? I remember Pulis talking about how sad it was that we were in trouble, but then not actually doing anything to help (publically at least, he may of course have done something in private).

I wish Blackpool well and I hope we never go through their plight. Aspects of our continued overspending still do concern me though.

Archived