onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Getafe CF

valeblue

This internet thing is mental in a good way!

How the hell can someone video a pre-season friendly in Burslem and it's up for viewing not long after the game with a click of a button?

Even madder is over 2500 sickos have viewed it (including me)!

Advert

I worked until dinner then been out with my son that ok by you?

I replied because of your comment( glad i didnt go)now obviously because of your comment above you could not have gone so what was the point of the comment in the first place?

good points on how fans look at the game without slagging each other off. Lets hope the new season brings fruition and proves once again the bookies are not right all the time.

Yeah I agree, I believe there is more intent than survival though because we have some talent, Kelly looked bright at times today also.

Watched the game online with a few mates,2 barca fans and 1 elche fan,they were truly amazed by the quality of some of our play,they loved the cameo from uche,also, all agreed the playing surface looked as good as any la liga pitch,take a bow Mr speed!

Vale Park pitch looked really good--it's far better than the one Getafe play on at home! The "crowd" was about the same though. Anyone know how Moi Gomez did? He's on loan from Villarreal, don't know his Getafe squad number but he is a winger.

Also watched on the excellent stream.

Was really impressed with us on the whole. Ajay reminded me a lot of McPhee in terms of movement, Uche added another dimension when he came on, and Andoh looks a handful.

More impressively, we looked like we anted to try to play football. Street always looked to play out from the back, and there was very little hoofball from the midfield. Someone was absolutely barking out the orders from the sideline (Bodin I suspect), most of which involved spreading the play and keeping the ball.

Very encouraging.

I really enjoyed yesterdays game and tbh it will silence a few of those moaning about how we played last season(last season was last season),it has been clear to me in the friendlies i have seen that we do intend to play nice football this season and i for one cannot wait.

I do however think we are just the Centre Half short to play alongside Streete

I might be the only one here but i thought Kelly was different gravy and the thing that impressed me is that he didn't really get out of first gear,he glided past players with some pace and some of his crosses were excellent,i honestly think that it wont be long before we are saying who is mark marshall again.

Foley is a lot like O'Connor,great footballer,he will do for me and watching AJ with his movement and finishing i think some of us judged him too early,he looks like he will be far better than Willo was and he WILL score goals for us,i would like to see him link up with Uche,having said that i liked the look of Andoh too,very tricky.

I think we might surprise a few next season tbh and i have everything crossed that Nick will be regretting not getting that season ticket

I might be the only one here but i thought Kelly was different gravy and the thing that impressed me is that he didn't really get out of first gear,he glided past players with some pace and some of his crosses were excellent,i honestly think that it wont be long before we are saying who is mark marshall again.

Foley is a lot like O'Connor,great footballer,he will do for me and watching AJ with his movement and finishing i think some of us judged him too early,he looks like he will be far better than Willo was and he WILL score goals for us,i would like to see him link up with Uche,having said that i liked the look of Andoh too,very tricky.

I think we might surprise a few next season tbh and i have everything crossed that Nick will be regretting not getting that season ticket

Agree with that mate

Archived