onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Uche Ikpeazu

Memphis

Advert

As yet not signed

Terms agreed with Watford (loan until Xmas) boy wants to come,so should be sorted in the morning

Smurf,i moaned on here last week at you etc(which to be fair i dont often do) BUT i am extremely pleased with this one,he is a right handful.

Now if you are able to finish off the good work please and bring Ryan Inniss home along with a player who will score a plenty alongside Uche(i cant see AJ being the one but hey ho) and we might just do it.

Smurf,i moaned on here last week at you etc(which to be fair i dont often do) BUT i am extremely pleased with this one,he is a right handful.

Now if you are able to finish off the good work please and bring Ryan Inniss home along with a player who will score a plenty alongside Uche(i cant see AJ being the one but hey ho) and we might just do it.

Par for the coarse moaning l have learn't

Inniss is in question

I am funding all new signings (if any) from Monday onwards inc Uche

Inniss is in question

Smurf are you able to say what has put the deal in question as a few weeks ago you said it was a done deal as soon as he signed his Palace contract?

That's what you get with some players always thinking the grass is greener some where else in stead of staying put and let other clubs make an offer for them. On the budget of 1.7m there where 12 players already on the the wage bill before any other players where signed up.

Not unless you want to read it in the Sent

Smurf i do appreciate your honesty,what are the chances in your opinion of him coming 50/50,60/40,30/70

If he doesn't come will we be hoping that Bergin or Smith step up or look for a replacement of similar ilk as i am not as confident with Duffy at the back if i am honest

Credit to you Norman on this signing now if we can just get this Inniss deal over the line the team looks vastly improved on last season. Must say I'm disappointed with Marshall not signing a new contract and I think it's a terrible decision on his part as he was establishing himself back into football and now seems to have plunged himself back into uncertainty, agents recking football as usual I reckon.

Smurf i do appreciate your honesty,what are the chances in your opinion of him coming 50/50,60/40,30/70

If he doesn't come will we be hoping that Bergin or Smith step up or look for a replacement of similar ilk as i am not as confident with Duffy at the back if i am honest

Page said last week that an alternative would not be sought, but there again could just have been a quote for the Sent to put off agents?

Inniss is in question

Thanks for everything your doing Smurf. With regards to Innis, if deal falls through, could the cash you set aside for his loan, perhaps go towards a proven Striker? Or perhaps another centre half, is Neil Collins still available at Sheff U. I'm not sure if he has signed for anyone else but he did an excellent job in helping us secure safety at the end of last Season.

Great signing, and the squad is slowly coming together. I do question the need to spend over the budget in keeping the likes of birchall and lloyd while bringing in better with foley, kelly and grant. Maybe could have put more money into quality signings. I also wonder if we jumped the gun with the announcements about innis being on the cards in response the fallout with the retained list. A means to pacify the fans while negotiations took place.

Another great signing smurf but I still cant get my head around the manager spending his whole budget and forgetting he needed strikers.

Archived