onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Craig Davies

ollyandpatch

Advert

I'd be well chuffed but I'd say he was out of our reach. Saying that, I thought MOC was out of our reach last year when I heard the rumour....

Funnily enough when I read the thread I thought of the same comparison from last year.

In many ways this would be the most impressive player signing since the Rudge years and would be a massive sign of intent and if it didn't get bums on seats nothing would.

I'd love you forever Mr chairman if you could make this and Innis happen but I doubt it's realistic.

Funnily enough when I read the thread I thought of the same comparison from last year.

In many ways this would be the most impressive player signing since the Rudge years and would be a massive sign of intent and if it didn't get bums on seats nothing would.

I'd love you forever Mr chairman if you could make this and Innis happen but I doubt it's realistic.

He could well know Page through the Wales setup, so it may not be an unrealistic signing. It would certainly prove a popular move with the fans. At 29, a fit Davies would be very strong at this level.

I would be delighted if this is true, thought he was excellent last time round, please be true!

If he signs, I will be straight to the ticket office for my season ticket, as well as placing a bet on vale for play offs!

I might even be tempted myself to buy a couple of 10 game STs if Davies and Innis pitch up in Burslem.

Sign Innis and this fella and our starting 11 will be pretty much complete, and on paper should potentially challenge for a play-off spot, although that also depends on the squad throughout a season of course. Page must use the loan system well.

Neal

Purkiss

Innis

Streete

Dickinson

Grant

O'Connor

Foley

Moore

Kelly/Dodds

Davies

There can't be too many centre-back partnerships in the league better than what Innis and Streete should be. The midfield three are very solid, two of them being decent ball-players, and those three attacking players would give any side problems in League One. Obviously the jury is out on Kelly with him being an unproven young player but he must have a bit of something about him.

It would be nice if the younger players can make a contribution this season too, the likes of Lloyd, Deen-Conteh and perhaps even Kapend.

Archived