onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If the board chuck in the towel?

geosname

So, Micky Adams isn't actually a director or a "proper" member of the board.

That Sentinel is full of it.

How informative this website is. I find out Micky Adams isn't a director, then I find out I'm a stirrer, a wind up merchant and I use fake names.

Thanks for making me feel welcome! OVF for us all!

Remember the pigs in "1984"?

He said himself he isn't interested in the politics side and won't be going any board meetings, he only agreed to join so he could sign players. So my point stands.

No-one has said he's not a director, that's just stirring!

Advert

Guest Play Waved On

Do you have inside information or something mate? You seem to know an awful lot.

If you got elected onto the board would you think 2 legs was good or bad?

I would like to use this moment to thank you for invaluable contributions to this thread.

Do you have inside information or something mate? You seem to know an awful lot.

If you got elected onto the board would you think 2 legs was good or bad?

I would like to use this moment to thank you for invaluable contributions to this thread.

He is a member by proxy, he can lose that in seconds, ask Mudie.

How informative this website is. I find out Micky Adams isn't a director, then I find out I'm a stirrer, a wind up merchant and I use fake names.

Hang on a minute here.... When you walk into a room of people that don't know you from Adam and respond to their opinions with

I'm not interested in your previous post. Sorry.

and called someone a kid already in your short number of posts.........then you are hardly looking to be welcomed ;)

If you want to debate then that's good, but ignoring/dismissing fair and reasoned responses to yourself and then attempting to insinuate that you have been unfairly treated, just smacks of a spoilt brat ( pardon the pun ) with nothing to back up his statements.

Treat as you wish to be treated.

Didn't Adams say he didnt want to get involved with the trivialities ie. ladies toilets blocked and the like all he was interested was getting on and getting players in ASAP, then he mysteriously says hes in no rush, so much for that pi**ock Oliver saying your finger out!

Adams is not a proper director I bet he is not guaranteeing the bank and covering his responsibilities,if the board did pack it in he will do what hes good at and look after himself and make sure he doesnt do anything to jepodise his over inflated salary bestowed on him by a board that have not really considered where the money is coming from to pay him

On topic.

If as a memmber of the board Micky Adams chucked the towel in he would still be on a three year contract to be the Port vale manager.

Guest Play Waved On

To the last five posters I'm not interested. This forum is boring and predictable.

I am up to date on all the hot gossip and inside information now, so I will depart. This is because it seems you've got sexually excited having someone new to argue with and can continue your wild fantasies about cover ups and scandals.

Out of interest, what is your favourite picture of Mo?

There is a book called 'How to make friends and influence people'. I would suggest you invest in a copy as your interpersonal skills are somewhat wanting.

To the last five posters I'm not interested. This forum is boring and predictable.

I am up to date on all the hot gossip and inside information now, so I will depart. This is because it seems you've got sexually excited having someone new to argue with and can continue your wild fantasies about cover ups and scandals.

Out of interest, what is your favourite picture of Mo?

**** me I've always wanted to be part of a 'clique'!.

I think my favourite picture of him has yet to be taken, you know the one where he is sitting on your face.

Night, night. Sleep well.

It's a shame really.

I quite like the username 'Play Waved On'. It's what Tony Gubba said just before Ray Walker swung his right foot against Spurs.

However, you have to at least try to differentiate Micky Adams from the actual proper board. Adams is supposedly there for a short term pragmatic reason.

Archived