onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If the board chuck in the towel?

geosname

Advert

To the last five posters I'm not interested. This forum is boring and predictable.

I am up to date on all the hot gossip and inside information now, so I will depart. This is because it seems you've got sexually excited having someone new to argue with and can continue your wild fantasies about cover ups and scandals.

Out of interest, what is your favourite picture of Mo?

What a load of *****. Do you make things up for the sake of it?

So, Micky Adams isn't actually a director or a "proper" member of the board.

That Sentinel is full of it.

How informative this website is. I find out Micky Adams isn't a director, then I find out I'm a stirrer, a wind up merchant and I use fake names.

Thanks for making me feel welcome! OVF for us all!

Remember the pigs in "1984"?

It would help if you could tell your Animal Farm from your Arsenal....there weren't any pigs in 1984.......and Eric Blair isn't related to Tony, not that I know of, but they both came up with a form of Newspeak....

I really don't know why you bothered enlightening us with your own personal brand of ignorance. If you want to engage in debate, it's a good idea to at least listen to what the other side are saying....

To the last five posters I'm not interested. This forum is boring and predictable.

I am up to date on all the hot gossip and inside information now, so I will depart. This is because it seems you've got sexually excited having someone new to argue with and can continue your wild fantasies about cover ups and scandals.

what a penis

Have a big old BBQ / drinky poos in a big field somewhere and invite everyone that's worked incredibly hard for such a result.

Probably to be held on the public access land alongside Bratt's house.

My place. More **** than you could ever drink. Ladies of low morals and space to crash, ===

Sex me babe. XXX. missing you already twonk.===

That one in the plane ?===

So, Micky Adams isn't actually a director or a "proper" member of the board.

That Sentinel is full of it.

How informative this website is. I find out Micky Adams isn't a director, then I find out I'm a stirrer, a wind up merchant and I use fake names.

Thanks for making me feel welcome! OVF for us all!

Remember the pigs in "1984"?

Posts = 7 ===

I aint going to happen.

Better questions are;

If we go into admin, what will happen?

If we get relegated, what would you do?

If we go totally out of business, what would you do?

They arent better questions..... just different questions regarding a different scenario....

Its not a trick question..... simply.... would you rejoice..... be sad.... disappointed.... have a party... etc

Most peoples lives would end on here as they would have nowt left to moan about!
I could get on with other things in my life. It may surprise some but all I want to do is back Port Vale but with a young, honest and ambitious board. In that way we can start looking forward.

Archived