onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New players

Great coup by smurf for this weeks signings. We all do need to accept that we only have what's coming through the gate to spend a very rough and crude £20 pounds x4000 will not get you much fact.

Footballl ceased to be a true sport twenty years ago. Football is game of monopoly the most successful brands use there stadia for other cash generating events and corporate hospitality. I remain unconvinced that we have explored every commercial opportunity at vale park.

I really hope that I will witness the two Bob and a conker signings propel us to mid table safety next season. We could always get out of jail with our forwards and our defence has been dire for years. We now have no attack or apart from street no defense

Come on smurf sort the Sen out

Advert

Great coup by smurf for this weeks signings. We all do need to accept that we only have what's coming through the gate to spend a very rough and crude £20 pounds x4000 will not get you much fact.

Footballl ceased to be a true sport twenty years ago. Football is game of monopoly the most successful brands use there stadia for other cash generating events and corporate hospitality. I remain unconvinced that we have explored every commercial opportunity at vale park.

I really hope that I will witness the two Bob and a conker signings propel us to mid table safety next season. We could always get out of jail with our forwards and our defence has been dire for years. We now have no attack or apart from street no defense

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself,I would be happy to do it for you.

285.gif

Cant you give it a rest

Dear me, there's really no pleasing some people.

We've signed a player this week who many thought would be out of our reach and the team is starting to take shape. Still lots to do but unlike last season at least made a decision about the manager and he's started the recruitment process.

I think the off field side is gradually improving, a new commercial website for one. My season ticket took 5 mins to renew over the phone and I had the receipt and a note on when it was likely to be available the following day in the post.

Time for us to get behind the club, forget last season and look forward to next.

So WSAWKWA, it appears to jhave taken you a couple of weeks to rehash Rob's post about changing grounds/ making the most out of Vale Park. I'm beginning to doubt you're the billionaire genius you say you are. Try saying something of actual use and not regurgitating the posts of others with the addition of your own special brand of stupid

Why do ovf mods allow stupid threads like this ????

I guess rather than blaming the mods, you could rephrase that as - why do you OVF users start stupid threads like this?

We're the poor ones having to monitor all the arguments, squabbles and disagreements.

But that aside - we allow it because I believe that anyone is allowed an opinion on here as long as they are not breaking the rules. Having a controversial or nonsensical point of view is allowed as long as it isn't breaking the rules.

Archived