onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list?.

wwindsor

Its possible he may have thought he would be interfering in football matters???????

Could be.But even so I'm sure that he would want to know and be entitled to know / ask the question as it his money his business.Its only asking Page what his plans are not offering an opinion.

Advert

I only speak like that to boring people who continually spout the same threat they haven't got the balls to see through. I hope you don't ever go again, I hope you find something else that peaks your interest and then we may never have to read one of your god awful posts again.

My work is not finished yet. I will go when and if I see fit not when some foul mouthed oik says so.

Could be.But even so I'm sure that he would want to know and be entitled to know / ask the question as it his money his business.Its only asking Page what his plans are not offering an opinion.

Im only speculating Melv, he has had some stick for interfering perhaps he thought this was interfering.... or perhaps page laid out his plans as simple aspirations without detail... you never know page could have been telling porkies... or letting smurf fill in the gaps... its quite easy to convince someone without too much detail if they want to believe.

To be brutally honest Melv, given the possible ramifications.... if it was me I would have wanted to know how many hairs on the gnats testicle before I would have capitulated

I cant understand the logic in offering a derisory contract to someone you dont want to keep, why make life so bladdy complicated? it smacks of kids in the playground... if you want a player to stay make him an offer that is "fair"... if you dont want him to stay wave him goodbye... because if he does accept your stuffed, stuck with someone you dont really want and who isnt really good enough.

Some of the offers must be pretty low if they are based on quality.

if it was me I would have wanted to know how many hairs on the gnats testicle before I would have capitulated

Snap.

I would have wanted to know that my money wasn't just simply going to be wasted.I would want to know that his (Pages) plans were going to build the buzz,bring back hope,sell more season ticket's,get more fans to the game's.If I was told that the supposed big much needed clear out would mean keeping the same useless defence.Then I would start reviewing my options for the position of manager.

They may well be... but why offer anything if they arent good enough

As someone else said.

If a player is on £1000 pw and his pay is cut to £500 pw because he is crap then that is NOT a saving of £500 it is a waste of £500.Because that player is still crap and the money could be put to better use.

Archived