onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list?.

wwindsor

I wont argue with you not throwing money at it.

I cant argue with you employing a manager and giving him the reigns... I could argue about your choice of manager but you are the employer, its your money, your decision so I wont

What I find strange is... you must surely have had some knowledge of the retained list and with that in mind you allowed it to proceed with a 2 year deal with the proviso you may terminate in September... which would hog tie the next unfortunate who takes the helm as manager and recreate the same scenario page played out in getting the job... ie... not my team and money spent on lazy signings.

I understand the list puts you in a "rock and a hard place" situation, it also creates bad feeling with the playing public who complained bitterly about dreadful football from all the players who have been retained [as a team not as individuals] and its going to take quite an extraordinary fete to dispel their disappointment and rekindle a little hope for next season.... sadly I dont think thats possible with 400K

Page has really ****ed himself if he wants 4/5 players, from the 400k that's 80-100k per player. We ain't getting quality for 1.5k to 2k per week.

Advert

Some people have very short memories. Without Norman where would we be? Some of the comments over the last few days have been ridiculous and I sometimes question the intelligence of some of the posters.

My advice to Norman is to not read OVF, for your own sanity.

I question the intelligence of the manager.

Lets be fair... from what smurf has said he didnt know who was on the retained list until after he had agreed the 2 year deal... not the best situation to find yourself in... and bladdy difficult to get out of once entwined... personally I would have been so bladdy angry at the damage it could do I would have sacked him and paid him off... but that would have been the anger

I think my medication is wearing off... defending the smurf... whatever next. :nailbiting::woot::drool:... scarey stuff

From someone who has worked for the club, that is a frightening comment. Why on earth offer a contract if you want them to go? Especially when the ones to go will be the better ones who can get another offer at this level?

I don't blame smurf at all, but if he expects fans to come back in numbers to boost the budget after this news then he is going to be badly disappointed. ST sales are going to go down without a doubt.

And Ray, im pretty sure if this was adams retained list, you would have thought it lazy.

Excellent post Andy.

More chickens coming home to roost for all connected to pvfc.

Two big problems at pvfc,

1) at the very top, smurf who is so far out of his depth its unreal, he better get some deep pockets because his business is gonna lose a shed load of £££ over summer & next season. He is poison in our club.

2) page & his spin, listening to him is like listening to sinnott & his tactics & choices are as bad as gannons.

Sooner fans unite & put smurf n co in their place the better for pvfc. Said it on day 1, the administrators have a lot to answer for, did they really do any due dilligence??? Ryder? what a *********, wildes n smurf? **** ** ******, smurf on his own? ********.

What a ****ing moron you are, you are the poison at our club, we need to rid it of webmongs like you .

Get your 2m out and see how you get On.are you bratty in disguise or one of his cronies?

Lets be fair... from what smurf has said he didnt know who was on the retained list until after he had agreed the 2 year deal... not the best situation to find yourself in... and bladdy difficult to get out of once entwined... personally I would have been so bladdy angry at the damage it could do I would have sacked him and paid him off... but that would have been the anger

Exactly what i would have done too. Privately it probably is what the chairman is thinking.

Rob Page making friends and being unsuccessful since May 9th 2015!

Smurf.IF if it is not going well by end of September and you get rid of Page as you suggested.Then with £400k left in the kitty then how are you going to pay Page off,attract a replacement for him?

Archived