onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shareholder Results

NLVMalc

I note the OVF "in-crowd" are now arguing on the relevance of this mickey mouse unofficial poll results. 900 plus shareholders - about 5000 hardcore fans with potentially 7000 to 8000 on a very good day and 300 plus have responded to a poll organised by some random bloke.

Lets see what the poll organised by those currently in the driving seat at Vale Park who are , like it or not, running the Club, brings in terms of response and turnout numbers.

I wont be putting that one thru my shredder.

We were hoping that if shareholders did not want to read it they would at least recycle it. We are pro green issues as well as pro change.

Rgds

Tim McNicholas NLV

Advert

I note the OVF "in-crowd" are now arguing on the relevance of this mickey mouse unofficial poll results. 900 plus shareholders - about 5000 hardcore fans with potentially 7000 to 8000 on a very good day and 300 plus have responded to a poll organised by some random bloke.

Lets see what the poll organised by those currently in the driving seat at Vale Park who are , like it or not, running the Club, brings in terms of response and turnout numbers.

You will be very lucky to get one from the club at the rate they do things. The rest of your rubbish I refuse to comment on.

FBS, a lot of posters on here, myself included, used to support V2001 until we saw what they were really doing to the club. You, on the other hand, used to criticise them at every opportunity and have now turned in the opposite direction? Are you just naturally contrary or can you explain why your opinion has changed so dramatically?????

FBS, a lot of posters on here, myself included, used to support V2001 until we saw what they were really doing to the club. You, on the other hand, used to criticise them at every opportunity and have now turned in the opposite direction? Are you just naturally contrary or can you explain why your opinion has changed so dramatically?????

His change is based on Mo's ethnicity, a sad as that is. He is simply a right wing *****.

And just maybe don't you think him and the board have decided that their time is up but their awaiting a suitable buyer to come along??? Surely they could easily have sold their shares to Mo and made a big fat profit each?

Has is ever crossed your mind that for whatever reasons (and I no of none regarding Mo and have only read about a certain episode and his dealings and conduct a local newspaper) they are putting the club 1st and waiting for the right person to come along???

Pat Munro

Earl Barrett

Gary Ellis

Mark Sims

Broxap / Robert Lee

Mike Newton

Mark Catlin

Mo Chaudry

Two regeneration parties

+ more that don't immediately spring to mind

All evil vultures looking to flip a land deal?

Thanks for that, thought it had already been in the Senile.

NLV report just dropped through the letterbox, looks great, thanks to all involved. Fantastic service, not like the 2/3 months it took for the board to deliver a history lesson.

I thought NLV said there would be a bigger feature in today's sentinel.===

170 shareholders (roughly) attended the last AGM.

That just makes your argument null and void.

NLV,

Thanks for sending the results from the poll.

FBS - please take a look at the results before you shred them.

I'm not bothered whether or not you are interested in the findings of the poll but please give credit where it is deserved in that the poll was compiled, conducted and reported in such a professional manner that it was light years ahead of the Micky Mouse 'Way Forward' document produced by the bunch of intellectual 5 year olds known as the Chairman & Directors of PVFC.

That is fact.

NLV,

I'm not bothered whether or not you are interested in the findings of the poll but please give credit where it is deserved in that the poll was compiled, conducted and reported in such a professional manner that it was light years ahead of the Micky Mouse 'Way Forward' document produced by the bunch of intellectual 5 year olds known as the Chairman & Directors of PVFC.

That is fact.

:clap::clap:

NLV,

That is fact.

Well said.........=== === === ===

Presumably, if the poll had been conducted by Nick Griffin you'd be creaming your pants.

Archived