onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shareholder Results

NLVMalc

What marvellous data and made even better by the fact that, I think, it used shareholder info up until 2008.

Anyone (150+) who bought after that date and who, I guess that the Club will poll, will almost certainly be anti-Board, if they have any sense.

Taxi for Jackson.

Maybe so but 19.58% of 339 = 66.3762 (how we get that .3762 if a person i don't know) were against Mo's bid.

What will happen will they be slated for this view all i can see is divides happeing between supporters.

Advert

Well done NLV. Hoping we get.this.EGM called, and fingers crossed we get them out,BUT i dnt trust them,and i get the feeling they wud do something to win the day against fans views,like no one man one vote! If ive read it right.didnt they get what they wanted at the AGM.? Got fingers xd now. As can see light at end of this depressing tunnel.

Maybe so but 19.58% of 339 = 66.3762 (how we get that .3762 if a person i don't know) were against Mo's bid.

What will happen will they be slated for this view all i can see is divides happeing between supporters.

Thats democracy though Mark. Its no different when it comes down to politics, different people have different opinions and it can cause divides. That will happen here. It would be interesting to hear first why the 66 people who voted did not support Mo, is it through ignorance or what they have been told by people or is it from their own research and opinion?

There has been a letter in the local press recently from someone who would be in the "group of 66" category, he has since said that he didn't know a lot about Mo's bid even though he was publically condemning it!

If an egm is called it will need to be run like an election with the various parties putting across the facts so that everyone can make an informed decision, At the moment we just have biased reporting or no reporting of the true facts whatsoever. If the local press were to accurately report things from both sides of the divide, we would possibly see some pro board people support Mo.

The comment "be careful what you wish for" has been muttered quite a bit. I know from experience that this is a typical Bratt saying similar to "we are where we are". When the people quoting this are challenged, it has more often than not come to light that they have been fed their information from Bratt and it is innaccurate.

And of course the board will say they want to wait for their official results first, and probably try to drag it on for as long as possible. You can imagine what Bratt will come out with. "Obviously people are busy, so we don't want to rush them into voting. We need to give them at least 2 months to ensure the findings are accurate"

Will Bill wait until people have returned from thier holidays in the Summer? The boost from the USA tour would help the board`s vote.

Against his bid when they were polled. More people will have seen the light since then.

The divide has happened and not everyone will be pleased but surely the majority view has to be considered.

Spunkers, are you being deliberately provocative? A 40% response rate is massive. I doubt the board will get a better response to their poll.

General election turnout is only 50 to 60% and that's enough to change the whole country! I think 40% is enough to give an indication to Billy Liar about what people think.

What sort of sample do Mori use? 5%?

Against his bid when they were polled. More people will have seen the light since then.

The divide has happened and not everyone will be pleased but surely the majority view has to be considered.

So does the minority's views or you might as well run a dicatorship.

So in that case the headline "77% of Port Vale shareholders have no confidence in the current board" is utter bull*****.
Thats the first quote which you have made that I agree with. 77% is bull**** its closer to 90%!======

How can you argue this board are a disaster. They dont invest, they dont allow or get in investment, they dont allow us to sign players anless they are freebies.In truth they are parasites and many now believe them to be acting illegally.=========

So does the minority's views or you might as well run a dicatorship.

But in a democracy, the minority viewpoint doesn't have to be heard, they lose the vote the majority view is upheld. The people voting for the Green Party will be voting for important issues that we may all agree with, but if they only poll 1% of the votes their opinion won't be acted upon, that is democracy not dictatorship. They have a right to vote but in a dictatorship they wouldn't or if they were their vote would be rigged or ignored eg. Mugabe's regime in Africa.

Dictatorship is what we have now with V2001, they aren't allowing anyone's voice apart from their own to be heard and they are not acting on the majority's wishes. They will ultimately fail IMHO.

Thats the first quote which you have made that I agree with. 77% is bull**** its closer to 90%!======

How can you argue this board are a disaster. They dont invest, they dont allow or get in investment, they dont allow us to sign players anless they are freebies.In truth they are parasites and many now believe them to be acting illegally.=========

Good post.

If this shower carry on for much longer we'll be at the point of no return.We have no long term future with the 'Selfish 6' in charge and I'm convinced they are clinging on only because they've got everything to lose.

The secret lies in those books and the mob will try and protect that secret by hook or by crook.

Oh wait, where is Colininthebox and his buddys official statements.

I have to say, I am concerned about the other 60%. If the majority of these didn't feel strongly enough to send it back, they will most likely just agree to the current situation. Obviously some will not have received it etc, but to say the rest of the shareholders will yield the same averages I just cant agree with.

Archived